Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HENDRIX COLLEGE

Started by HOGGISHABOUTAR, November 06, 2015, 11:55:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HOGGISHABOUTAR

3rd year with the football program, and they seem to be headed in the right direction! 2013: 3-7  2014: 6-4 and sitting at 6-2 right now with 2 games left. A lot of AR talent on the team.
I toured their facilities lately, and for a D3 program, HOLY CRAP! VERY NICE!

Inhogswetrust

November 06, 2015, 05:52:09 pm #1 Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 05:58:07 pm by Inhogswetrust
Quote from: HOGGISHABOUTAR on November 06, 2015, 11:55:52 am
3rd year with the football program, and they seem to be headed in the right direction! 2013: 3-7  2014: 6-4 and sitting at 6-2 right now with 2 games left. A lot of AR talent on the team.
I toured their facilities lately, and for a D3 program, HOLY CRAP! VERY NICE!

I consult with some hotels in Conway. I was there earlier this week and drove right past Hendrix. Thanks for posting as now I want to go by there and see what they've built. Good for them to bring back football and emphasize athletics as part of a college experience.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Seminole Indian

November 08, 2015, 06:27:19 am #2 Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 06:38:59 am by Seminole Indian
Beat Washington (Mo) 54 to 51, and will go for a share of the SAA regular season title at  The University of the South next Saturday. Looks like they are in fact headed in the right direction.

"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

HOGGISHABOUTAR

CONFERENCE CHAMPS !!!!!!!!!!

HogBreath

Quote from: Seminole Indian on November 08, 2015, 06:27:19 am
Beat Washington (Mo) 54 to 51, and will go for a share of the SAA regular season title at  The University of the South next Saturday. Looks like they are in fact headed in the right direction.

Went to that Washington game, then watched the Hogs beat Ole miss...105 points scored in each game.  My heart couldn't have taken much more.

Crazy how Hendrix in 3rd year is conference champs and heading to the playoffs.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Seminole Indian

Football at the Division III level is fun to watch. Spent a year in Oshkosh and went to a couple of Wisconsin-Oshkosh games, and they were very good.
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

Seminole Indian

Other than UAPB's win, Saturday was just a bad day for state schools as Hendrix lost to Huntington but congratulations on a great year.