Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Half time at LSU / what a difference

Started by Hogball, February 18, 2017, 08:53:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogball

pigsooie1000

really strange. that team was lifeless and looked checked out and now, especially tonight and last 35 minutes of SC game, the team looks as good as ever

mike_the_geek

I would love to have been a fly on the wall at halftime at LSU - whatever CMA and staff said to the players seems to have made a big difference.  Plus CMA has made strategic adjustments to play zone defense and also different combinations of players that seem to be much better together.  Whatever it is I really hope they keep it rolling - I want hawgball to be back as a major force!

Pig in the Pokey

i think they genuinely have surprised themselves with A) trey and Moses on the block together B) the effectiveness of that matchup 2-3 zone in general
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: pigsooie1000 on February 18, 2017, 10:16:04 pm
really strange. that team was lifeless and looked checked out and now, especially tonight and last 35 minutes of SC game, the team looks as good as ever
3 straight halfs of 90's era quality hawgball.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

biglewhog77

I'm liking this zone defense they playing :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: