Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Predictions--OM

Started by Razorod, February 18, 2017, 07:50:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorod

The pattern--Hogs win a big game and come out flat the next game (or two). Vandy road win followed by by embarrassing performance against Ok St. Bama home win followed by Mizzou (road) and Vandy (home) performances.

Big, big road win against SCarolina on Wednesday. Will the pattern hold? Or will Anderson have them focused and ready to play up to their potential? If so, Hogs win; if not . . .

I'd love to see a strong finish to the regular season, so I'm going to say Hogs come out ready to play and win: Hogs 85 OM 75.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

micali

lynbug

If we do win convincingly.....we'll know MA's feeling the heat.  Otherwise, same ole same ole.  It would be very, very sad if we don't build on last Wednesday's impressive V.

Dominicanhog

it's been working, so I'm sticking with it.. bad guys 83-79........... :razorback:

Mr. Porkleone

TNhawgfan

Quote from: Mr. Porkleone on February 18, 2017, 08:37:31 am
Razorbacks 77
Ole Miss 66
No way we hold ole miss to 66. We may win, but if we do it's a high scoring game
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

King Kong

Quote from: TNhawgfan on February 18, 2017, 08:44:12 am
No way we hold ole miss to 66. We may win, but if we do it's a high scoring game

Yep, Ole Piss can score with ease

TheRazorback500

85-76 Hogs. Time to get BWA rocking on a Saturday night.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Deep Shoat

All Gas, No Brakes!

hogwood

I think we get an Alabama type effort this game. The team is feeling it after the SC win. But I think the game is closer than the Bama win.

93-85 Hogs

gmarv

Hogs 88-79 Ole Miss.Moses goes off on Saiz.

PonderinHog

We'd better not be in the bear heppin' bidness...

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Mr. Porkleone on February 18, 2017, 08:37:31 am
Razorbacks 77
Ole Miss 66

Margin seems about right but I would add 10-15 pts for each. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

BDSCT51

The Jekyll/Hyde personality of this team continues and confounds us fans even further!!!!

We blow Ole Miss off the court which we NEVER seem to be able to do. No Ole Miss struggle today.

Hogs 94  Rebels 78.
Bleeding Razorback Red

elksnort

There should be NO EXCUSE to come out flat.

As much as I blame CMA, the players should not need any motivation.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: PonderinHog on February 18, 2017, 09:50:34 am
We'd better not be in the bear heppin' bidness...

The bear done got so full off of the OK State, Mizzou, and Vandy losses that he may be still sleeping it off. If he is still hanging around, he is so fat and happy that we won't get much guff out of him anyway.

hawginbigd1

Tight high-scoring game, OlPiss has weapons at every level, we have struggled against these types since I don't know since around 94-95? ;D they play decent defensively inside, and most likely will beat us on the boards, hell we might be lucky to beat Saiz. They will turn the ball over and they aren't great at defending the perimeter, pretty evenly matched overall, let's hope there is a nice home court advantage. It will take one of our better defensive outings to win, I am going pick'em, I still don't trust our defense!

VBMark

John L. Smith is so bad that he will laugh himself off the field

realistichog

Good shooting night we win close game. Bad shooting night we lose by double digits.

alohawg

Quote from: BDSCT51 on February 18, 2017, 10:55:24 am
The Jekyll/Hyde personality of this team continues and confounds us fans even further!!!!

We blow Ole Miss off the court which we NEVER seem to be able to do. No Ole Miss struggle today.

Hogs 94  Rebels 78.

Pretty close, good call.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

BDSCT51

Quote from: alohawg on February 18, 2017, 07:47:35 pm
Pretty close, good call.

"I called that play brother!"

Great win tonight. I look back at MSU/OSU/MU/Vandy and shudder to think that's all that separates this team from being in the top ten and tied for first in the SEC at this stage. Hope Mike can get these guys to play like this in the SEC tourney!
Bleeding Razorback Red