Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Basketball game tonight

Started by ARWings21, November 05, 2013, 05:57:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ARWings21

Anybody know where to live stream it over the internet?

SPAL

Razorvision should stream it free

Pig Latin

how does free razorvision work. everywhere i click it asks for money.  is it free if you are already a member?  if so, are there games you pay for even after youve paid a membership?   
Quote from: KnilesKankle on April 22, 2012, 09:57:12 am
Smites are like scars, be proud of of them all.

SPAL

Quote from: Pig Latin on November 05, 2013, 06:03:33 pm
how does free razorvision work. everywhere i click it asks for money.  is it free if you are already a member?  if so, are there games you pay for even after youve paid a membership?   

I use the arkansas razorbacks app and click MBB then live

theKing

Quote from: Pig Latin on November 05, 2013, 06:03:33 pm

5 minutes before the game begins the icon will be available to watch the game under the view/listen column. It is tricky, I'm a razorvision subscriber and the watch live link led me to a subscription page. I was ticked. Anyway I eventually found it.

sadhogfan

I am streaming the game, but no sound. This is my first RazorVision experience...is that normal?

Nevermind...figured it out.

Nosboar Accubond

Man RazorVision sucks is it always this laggy?

Laughing Hog

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on November 05, 2013, 06:01:24 pm
Razorvision should stream it free

Thanks for posting this. Thought I'd have to wait till the end of the month to catch a game.
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!