Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where's Solomwi?

Started by 3BoarsDown, December 12, 2010, 12:17:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hoghiker

Quote from: 3BoarsDown on December 13, 2010, 08:21:25 am
:)

I bet you hang out in a shed. Why? You really are a tool. When Auburn gets the hammer, I want you to come back and talk about your 100% Nostradamus like qualities. I'll' be torqued and your little school on the plains will be screwed.

RazorNick

He gets more attention here than any other area of his life.

scootman

Quote from: Hog-fan-back-in-Arkansas on December 13, 2010, 08:43:47 am

^^^THIS^^^ Do like me and put him on the ignore list. He will eventually find his way to another board, maybe he will go hang out with the other low-class idiots on Nafoom.
A new era in Razorback Football has arrived!

tennhawg

My guess is "Solomwi" is an alias for Walt Williams.

HoggusMaximus

Quote from: Solomwi on December 13, 2010, 08:03:31 am
Actually, I said I'd prefer Petrino to stay at Arkansas. At UF he'd be much more dangerous, but alas, Foley knows he can't recruit and has the personality of a cinder block.

As for the other two, both are accurate.

Also, while we're listing things that I've been right about, don't forget I said before the year started that Auburn would beat Arkansas and Cam stood a better chance of winning the Heisman than Ryan Mallett. I've been 100% correct on all of my predictions this year.

And 3Boars, before you try and call someone out, you need to make sure you're actually right.

FAIL

enjoy sucking next year.

hoginexile

I noticed that titantiger got deleted last night.  I was a little surprised because the garbage he was spouting at the time seemed much less offensive than previous stuff.  But it makes me wonder what it takes for sodomi to get deleted.  If y'all missed the crap he was posting Friday about DJ, well it was definitely worthy of getting this doouche deleted.  I realize that he will just show up in some other incarnation, but we shouldn't make it easy for him.
I am the gatekeeper of my own destiny, and I will have my glory day in the hot sun.  OK . . . see ya.

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on December 12, 2010, 07:50:57 pm
I don't care for the guy either, but that, is out of line, Mod or not.
Wear men's underwear and ditch the panties.
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

jkstock04

Quote from: hoginexile on December 13, 2010, 09:14:50 am
I noticed that titantiger got deleted last night.  I was a little surprised because the garbage he was spouting at the time seemed much less offensive than previous stuff.  But it makes me wonder what it takes for sodomi to get deleted.  If y'all missed the crap he was posting Friday about DJ, well it was definitely worthy of getting this doouche deleted.  I realize that he will just show up in some other incarnation, but we shouldn't make it easy for him.
My guess is he is one of the mod's or close friends with one of the mod's.  If I came on here and said a quarter of the stuff he has I would be banned for life.  He, however, gets a free pass.  Pretty awsome.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

scootman

Quote from: jkstock04 on December 13, 2010, 09:20:31 am
My guess is he is one of the mod's or close friends with one of the mod's.  If I came on here and said a quarter of the stuff he has I would be banned for life.  He, however, gets a free pass.  Pretty awsome.

So you think he's a plant? Like Michael from Stuttgart? I can almost buy that theory.
A new era in Razorback Football has arrived!

Oxbaker

Quote from: jkstock04 on December 13, 2010, 09:20:31 am
Solomwi - Some Other Lanny Obsessed Moderator With Intelligence.

Hawgon

In addition to changing is screen name, Solomwi, is busy finding out if his son, Dakota, has the grades to transfer to Vandy.

Hog-Corleone

Quote from: Oxbaker on December 13, 2010, 11:05:31 am
Solomwi - Some Other Lanny Obsessed Moderator Without Intelligence.

FIFY
This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.

BPsTheMan

Quote from: tennhawg on December 13, 2010, 09:00:38 am
My guess is "Solomwi" is an alias for Walt Williams.

^^^^^

And trashing BP ~ fits

BPsTheMan

Quote from: hogtag on December 13, 2010, 07:50:43 am
IMO- Renting a U-haul to help Gus move to Vandy with Bo riding shot gun.

^^^^^

XX

Quote from: Hog-fan-back-in-Arkansas on December 13, 2010, 08:43:47 am

I'm not so sure about that.....his mommy waits on him hand and foot in her basement.
Fill yur hands you son of a bitch!!

Albert Einswine

December 13, 2010, 11:38:00 am #65 Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 11:40:12 am by Albert Einswine
Simple Oxygen Leaching Opportunistic Misanthropic Worthless Imbecile
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Arkapigdiesel on December 13, 2010, 09:20:29 am
Wear men's underwear and ditch the panties.

Don't worry about me dude, I have plenty of horsepower. Just because I don't agree with a remark, doesn't make it wrong or make me less than you.
Go Hogs Go!

Paul Swinebaum

...he's up a hogs butt looking for a ham sammich.

Aston Martin 8 dude

Quote from: Solomwi on December 13, 2010, 04:09:45 pm
Never doubt my sources.

Has there ever been a poster on hogville more solid on predictions than myself?

LOL @ 3BoarsDown
Sodomy, I can certainly understand you're interesting comments about DJ William's character. Since you've had such a sterling example in your own (S)cam Newton your standard for conduct and character have been clearly warped. Perhaps after considering the background of both young men we need to conclude who's had the tougher road to travel to success. Perhaps we need to examine the actions of both since entering college. One (Williams) has shown the character to be not only recognized through his play with the Mackey Award, but with the Walt Disney Spirit Award which measures courageous/exemplary actions off the field. On the other hand, we have our current Heisman winner who was all but dismissed from UF after admittedly being involved with a stolen laptop and several instances of academic cheating.
Yeah, I can certainly understand your confusion. On one hand, you have a kid who's never even really have a dad; in another, you have a kid whose father, a money grubbing minister, sells his son's "integrity" for 160,000 pieces of silver. Yep, we can all clearly your standard for great character: "Show Me The Money".

Hog-Corleone

Quote from: Solomwi on December 13, 2010, 04:49:20 pm
Poster shows lack of character when calling out player for lack of character. Not worthy of more response than that.

Isn't that what you did with DJ?  But it does not show lack of character when you do it?  I see the old double standard at work again.
This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.

Bubba's Bruisers

This is Hogville's version of the Pavlov's dog experiment.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

majestic

Quote from: Solomwi on December 13, 2010, 06:25:29 pm
Classy
I was just kidding.  I wish nothing but the best for you and yours this holiday season. 
Voluntary epidemiologist - Voted for W in 08

hoghiker

Quote from: Solomwi on December 13, 2010, 05:41:26 pm
The DJ stuff is FACT. Please show me some factual evidence of the stuff you claim. Can you do it?
You really are a class act. Comparing Cam to DJ in the character department is just stupid. Honestly, stop the pretend and just be a human being for about 10 seconds.