Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Looks like Fulwider is a Hog!

Started by 010HogFan, December 21, 2017, 09:26:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HoggyCat

Quote from: Hog Waller on December 22, 2017, 12:51:48 pm
Sharp dressed and well spoken young man.  You can tell his mamma raised him right.

#Uncomm................

nevermind
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

imtad16

Quote from: FraggleHog on December 22, 2017, 12:16:33 pm
Great Pic! It's awesome that Hog Great Jamaal Anderson was on hand to support the young man!

What is his connection to Jamaal Anderson?

searkhogfan

Quote from: imtad16 on December 22, 2017, 01:17:26 pm

What is his connection to Jamaal Anderson?

Former Razorback who played for the Falcons.  I could be wrong, but I think he lives in Atlanta now. 

jackflash

any word for sure yet if he committed

FraggleHog

Quote from: searkhogfan on December 22, 2017, 01:35:54 pm

Former Razorback who played for the Falcons.  I could be wrong, but I think he lives in Atlanta now.

From Jamaal's twitter profile, no connection... He met Nicholas last weekend in Fayetteville while Nick was visiting for recruiting and Jamaal was there to graduate.
Calling the Hogs from DFW

pghawg1

He is committed the u of a  has his LOL.

WaltonCollege

Need all the d line and o linemen we can get, especially good ones

RockyMtnHog

All Momma's are very happy when they do not have to pay for college.

So glad that she's happy that he's a HOG!
"On the Eighth Day, God created the Razorbacks!"

SamBuckhart

Welcome, Mr. Fulwider. WOOO PIG!!!
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

HogsonHicks

Quote from: FraggleHog on December 22, 2017, 12:16:33 pm
Great Pic! It's awesome that Hog Great Jamaal Anderson was on hand to support the young man!

Maybe we can sign the gentleman to his left (his dad, perhaps?) to play DT. That's a big man.

Richard Davenport

Quote from: HoggyCat on December 21, 2017, 11:06:32 pm
It wasn't just West... a certain 24/7 Sports reporter spread the word too.

The people helping Nick and his mom organize the signing ceremony messed up and tweeted about him decommitting and signing with Arkansas today instead of saying he would announce his decision and sign.

Once the cat is out of the bag not much you can do. Hate it for Nick but the people setting up his event  did it.

PorkSoda

Quote from: ricepig on December 22, 2017, 06:50:23 am
No, the problem was the kid had a PR firm that tweeted out his commitment, the writers called and got quotes from the player for articles, and then they decided it didn't have the mystery of the signing event tomorrow, so the last tweet.
wait a kid has a PR firm?  isnt that kind of like having an agent?  kind of like not allowed?  or did I miss a rule change?
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

hog of steele

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 22, 2017, 04:54:31 pm
paul rhoades? he works for ucla. keep up.

Staff changes come at you so fast...

:)

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: searkhogfan on December 22, 2017, 01:35:54 pm

he's my buddy in real life. cool dude. havent seen him in years tho.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

searkhogfan

JONAS

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on December 22, 2017, 11:44:17 am
My favorite secondary logo is the one you have in your avatar.  That is just classic.  Would love to have that logo on a cap.

I like that one as well.  Also like the Hog jumping through the A.  Wish we would use it again on the basketball shorts.

TheRazorback500

Late to the party but had to congratulate CCM for flipping Fulwider and getting us some defense. Now go get a good DC. WPS
Do you wanna get Rocked?

FraggleHog

Quote from: TheRazorback500 on December 22, 2017, 09:25:21 pm
Late to the party but had to congratulate CCM for flipping Fulwider and getting us some defense. Now go get a good DC. WPS

I think it's a forgone conclusion who it will be.
Calling the Hogs from DFW