Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LJ or LT

Started by #1 STUNNA, November 28, 2006, 11:52:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

#1 STUNNA

who would you take johnson or tomlinson

HawgAdvocate

LT, in a heartbeat....I'd take Stephen Jackson over LJ....LJ has one of, if not the best, run blocking OLs in the game. You wonder why Priest Holmes went from one man's trash in Baltimore to another man's treasure in KC? That OL is phenominal when run blocking. Give that OL to Stephen Jackson...not only will he catch 6+ balls for 50+ yards, but he'll get his 100 yards easily, block the hell out of a blitzing LB, and he won't fumble.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

dhornjr1

Come on you guys. There's only one LT and he was not a running back. He was the most feared linebacker perhaps of all time.

Oh, and I'd probably take Tomlinson.

Donkeyfan

LT- Tomlinson
And I decided I cant stand the old LT because he is a (self-admitted) coke snorting old fool who didn't know when to quit (the coke or the football).

mword

Zen_Hog

clifflee4mvp

are you serious? Even preseason when LJ was ranked #1 fantasy player I was like man I'd take LT of Shuan Alexander before him! Then again I also thought Portis and Edge would have good seasons!
Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

razorback32

LT is better in the Redzone.  LJ is an punishing back.

razorback32

Reggie Bush is coming into his own. 

Luke STYwalker

LT just keeps on getting more rediculous every week..  LJ has skillz but complains too much when things aren't going well for him..

GBPackerFan

December 21, 2006, 04:20:12 pm #10 Last Edit: December 21, 2006, 04:26:08 pm by GBPackerFan
I would probably have to take LT.  But you also have to remember that they are two different style backs.  LT shakes the sh*t out of people and LJ just runs over people.  They both have been producing the same yardage this season.  LT just gets a lot more press since he obviously gets into the end zone more than anyone else.  You also have to remember that the Chief's O-line is not the same one it has been in the past.  They lost some key players this offseason, most of all Willie Roaf, who was a huge part of that line.

Luke STYwalker

Quote from: GBPackerFan on December 21, 2006, 04:20:12 pm
I would probably have to take LT.  But you also have to remember that they are two different style backs.  LT shakes the sh*t out of people and LJ just runs over people.  They both have been producing the same yardage this season.  LT just gets a lot more press since he obviously gets into the end zone more than anyone else.  You also have to remember that the Chief's O-line is not the same one it has been in the past.  They lost some key players this offseason, most of all Willie Roaf, who was a huge part of that line.
I can live with that take on it, packerfan, but I would add that also Herm Edwards is horrible..  He never did jack squat with the jets, so I knew LJ's numbers would take some what of a dive this year.. 

Rooka

GBPackerFan

Quote from: porked in rear on December 22, 2006, 11:20:43 am
Quote from: GBPackerFan on December 21, 2006, 04:20:12 pm
I can live with that take on it, packerfan, but I would add that also Herm Edwards is horrible..  He never did jack squat with the jets, so I knew LJ's numbers would take some what of a dive this year.. 
Yeah, I have been kind of disappointed with Herm this season.  I was kind of hoping that the team wouldn't change that much seeing as how Herm was Vermeil's apprentice at one point.  But LJ still has over 1500 yards this season and averaging 4.3 yds a carry.  But definitely not as good last year. 

RunDmacRun

Quote from: razorback32 on December 09, 2006, 11:14:41 am
Reggie Bush is coming into his own. 

Seriously??? Dude had one good game. I wouldnt mention him in the same breath as LT. I mean hes got as much god given talent as anyone i have ever seen but he needs to improve big time. As for LT he might end up being one of the top backs of all time