Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What a difference a week makes....

Started by (notOM)Rebel123, September 15, 2013, 08:37:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

(notOM)Rebel123

Folks, and media, were falling out of their trees for Philly & Dallas last week....oh well.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Dr. Starcs

I don't know anybody who was that optimistic after Dallas got 6 giants turnovers but still had to hang on to a win.

And I'm a cowboys fan. But 8-8 is what I've gotten used to. Just very average.

hogsanity

glad to see Wash and Philly and SF lose yesterday.  RGIII and Kapernck were realy made to look bad, the run around and make it offense only works for so long.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

clutch

Quote from: hogsanity on September 16, 2013, 09:52:34 am
glad to see Wash and Philly and SF lose yesterday.  RGIII and Kapernck were realy made to look bad, the run around and make it offense only works for so long.

I think RGIII's problem is that he's NOT running as much anymore. He's trying to be a pocket passer, which is great in the long run, but for now he's just not going to be as effective as he was as a duel threat until he gets it down.

hogsanity

Quote from: clutch on September 17, 2013, 02:50:40 pm
I think RGIII's problem is that he's NOT running as much anymore. He's trying to be a pocket passer, which is great in the long run, but for now he's just not going to be as effective as he was as a duel threat until he gets it down.

Which means there main success is the run around and make it up ofense.  I dont think he is running because I don't think he can.  Coming back off an ACl in 7 months to be fully able to cut, etc is almost unheard of.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

clutch

Quote from: hogsanity on September 18, 2013, 02:06:07 pm
Which means there main success is the run around and make it up ofense.  I dont think he is running because I don't think he can.  Coming back off an ACl in 7 months to be fully able to cut, etc is almost unheard of.

I don't know if he can run or not, but I clearly think he's scared to try. I think RGIII has what it takes to develop into a pocket passer. It will just take some time. Once he does, he will be pretty dangerous. Not many pocket passers will have his escapability. That is if he stays healthy. Who knows.