Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Patriots=sore losers?

Started by /sarcasm on, January 22, 2013, 12:16:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PonderinHog

Quote from: tusked on January 22, 2013, 07:05:00 pm
It was a double homicide.....two guys were killed.
And that's why I don't talk bad about Ray Lewis.  Dude will cut ya!

Albert Einswine

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 23, 2013, 07:58:21 am
And that's why I don't talk bad about Ray Lewis.  Dude will cut ya!

LOL
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

milton14

Root66

Quote from: Xerxes on January 22, 2013, 05:01:13 pm
Belichick is just rude. Methinks he is too full of himself...

About one 1/100 as full of himself as the thug gang murderer, Lewis.

hogsanity

The door is closing on the Pats.  They are aging in all the wrong places, and their D has not been very good for the last few years.  Brady is still very good, but the supporting cast is not what it used to be. 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Eli Cash Ph.D

Quote from: Root66 on January 23, 2013, 12:16:58 pm

Racist? Ray Lewis is innocent.  If he were a white guy from Arkansas you guys would be showering him with all kinds of man-love right now.

popcornhog

Quote from: BigRobHog on January 22, 2013, 01:17:37 pm
I think its more like the Ravens are sore winners.  Did you see the way Suggs acted after the game? And Pollard too? Just a bunch of thugs.

They can't help it. Spend enough time in Bodymore, Murderland and it just rubs off on you.
WPS

onebadrubi

Quote from: Eli Cash Ph.D on January 23, 2013, 12:26:45 pm
Racist? Ray Lewis is innocent.  If he were a white guy from Arkansas you guys would be showering him with all kinds of man-love right now.

Why do you cling to the racist card so quick?  People do not like the guy because he was obviously involved with a murder and because of his fame, wealth, and ability to afford good people around him was able to fall between the cracks on a murder.  That is why people do not like him.  IF your reading comprehension skills were better in this post, they have been saying it multiple times.  IT IS NOT BECAUSE HE IS BLACK!!!  It is 100% the actions he has chosen off the football field.  You have been the only one to make a racist remark in this post. 

hogsanity

I am not sure the NFL has ever seen anyone as full of themself as Belichick is.  I am not a Ray Lewis fan, I am pulling for the 9ers just so he does not get another ring, but your statement is pretty weak.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

popcornhog

Ray Lewis is a murderer? I thought that he was not found guilty.

Honestly, do guilty people get off sometimes? Sure. I don't know for a fact that Ray Lewis was innocent. Nor do I believe that you know that he was guilty. Neither if us knows, the justice system played out. End if story.
WPS

Eli Cash Ph.D

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 23, 2013, 12:37:34 pm
Why do you cling to the racist card so quick?  People do not like the guy because he was obviously involved with a murder and because of his fame, wealth, and ability to afford good people around him was able to fall between the cracks on a murder.  That is why people do not like him.  IF your reading comprehension skills were better in this post, they have been saying it multiple times.  IT IS NOT BECAUSE HE IS BLACK!!!  It is 100% the actions he has chosen off the football field.  You have been the only one to make a racist remark in this post.

If he was a white Arkansas boy, you dudes would be sportin his jersey and cryin' about Home Depot conspiracy theories.  But he's black, so he's a 'thug', despite the fact he is a good father and humanitarian. It's racist, own it.

DeltaBoy

Ray Lewis and Suggs lead the D to Punk Brady!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Root66

Quote from: Eli Cash Ph.D on January 23, 2013, 12:26:45 pm

If despising that piece o' crap Lewis makes one a racist, then I'm a racist...and Ray Lewis participated in a gangland murder or two...what you gonna do about it...pig proctologist?

Root66

Quote from: popcornhog on January 23, 2013, 12:39:50 pm
Ray Lewis is a murderer? I thought that he was not found guilty.

Honestly, do guilty people get off sometimes? Sure. I don't know for a fact that Ray Lewis was innocent. Nor do I believe that you know that he was guilty. Neither if us knows, the justice system played out. End if story.

Those were all Lewis' acquaintenances. He knew them, was with them and since he made millions of dollars he was able to buy himself right out of the charges...Self defense for all concerned. B.S. He should have been in prison for the last 10 years instead of playing games in the NFL.

Can you say O.J. Simpson?

Eli Cash Ph.D

Quote from: Root66 on January 23, 2013, 03:25:52 pm
If despising that piece o' crap Lewis makes one a racist, then I'm a racist...and Ray Lewis participated in a gangland murder or two...what you gonna do about it...pig proctologist?

What am I gonna do about what? Your lack of education? That's entirely up to you.

Root66

Quote from: Eli Cash Ph.D on January 23, 2013, 05:53:47 pm
What am I gonna do about what? Your lack of education? That's entirely up to you.

My education was enough to get me a job that I kept for 35 years as a V.P. and Controller at the Bank of America...whats yours punkin?

Eli Cash Ph.D

Quote from: Root66 on January 23, 2013, 06:22:09 pm
My education was enough to get me a job that I kept for 35 years as a V.P. and Controller at the Bank of America...whats yours punkin?

Were they aware of your apparent racist viewpoints, or did you leave that off the resume?

Root66

Quote from: Eli Cash Ph.D on January 23, 2013, 06:35:31 pm
Were they aware of your apparent racist viewpoints, or did you leave that off the resume?

Apparently, they hired me anyway...Lewis is an accomplice in a couple of murders. Thug.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Root66 on January 23, 2013, 03:32:57 pm
Those were all Lewis' acquaintenances. He knew them, was with them and since he made millions of dollars he was able to buy himself right out of the charges...Self defense for all concerned. B.S. He should have been in prison for the last 10 years instead of playing games in the NFL.

Can you say O.J. Simpson?

He was proven NOT GUILTY and that Settles it for me.  The system is not prefect but a heck alot better than the rest of the world.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Albert Einswine

I think I read that he cut a deal with the prosecution and pled to the lesser charge of obstruction and rolled over on his crew. That's not the same as being found "not guilty".
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

DOGALUM

Quote from: DeltaBoy on January 24, 2013, 11:59:16 am
He was proven NOT GUILTY and that Settles it for me.  The system is not prefect but a heck alot better than the rest of the world.
THAT'S RIGHT!! PREACH IT DELTA!!!

Sincerly,
OJ
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

Root66

Quote from: DeltaBoy on January 24, 2013, 11:59:16 am

By a jury of his "peers"....take that anyway you want. Happens all the damn time. And "the system" has deteriorated vastly in the last 30 years or so.