Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Browns 'fan' Tackles 8 Yr Old Kid.

Started by 85AHog, November 17, 2010, 10:01:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

85AHog

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5816234

Really dude???  What a piece of crap.  That place would have been a crime scene if that would have been my kid. 

DeltaBoy

The Dad ought to have rolled that Drunk Browns fan over and Stomped him in the Nuts.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

nwarazfan

Not surprising.  I've been in Browns Stadium and it is typical of some of the other rowdy stadiums in the NFL.  This is why I've said many times, I would not take a kid to many NFL stadiums especially not a night game.  I realize this Jets game wasn't at night but the behavior doesn't surprise me.  The NFL has an issue at some venues with alcohol that they appear unwilling to address. 

Johnny America

Cowherd was trying to get in touch with this family so he could buy them tickets for a game. I wonder if the kid wants to go back to a game.
God is not real.

BigSexyHog

Quote from: nwarazfan on November 19, 2010, 11:08:24 am
Not surprising.  I've been in Browns Stadium and it is typical of some of the other rowdy stadiums in the NFL.  This is why I've said many times, I would not take a kid to many NFL stadiums especially not a night game.  I realize this Jets game wasn't at night but the behavior doesn't surprise me.  The NFL has an issue at some venues with alcohol that they appear unwilling to address. 

Spot on with the alcohol issues.  When I worked at Cowboys Stadium last year and the first part of this year it was bad at times.  I swear people don't care.  All they want is the $$$ and issue a apologoy when something goes bad and hope it goes away. 
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

rnclittlerock

remember the fan forum with saints fans before the first game of the season with questions for goodell?

that was one of the questions, a saints fan pointing out how bad security is at most stadiums, especially for fans of the away team.

typical political answer and no action from goodell as i remember it.

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

If i remember correctly more came out after that article was written.  Evidently the Browns fan was wayyyyy too drunk and stumbled and fell on the kid.  I don;t think there was actually any intent.  Still if you are too wasted to walk you shouldn't be out there.

Reports were there were many fans that witnessed the event and said the guy fell.  Apparently many Browns fans gave the dude a bit of hell about it.  I honestly think in this day and age if anyone present had thought there was intent then there would have been some charges filed and a police officer brought into the situation.

If it was as brutal as some think I believe it would have come out before the kids mother wrote the letter. 
Let's make some waves.