Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hillis is a hoss

Started by 3kgthog, August 22, 2009, 10:41:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

3kgthog

Shame on you if you aren't watching PH tonight. He is tearing up the Seahawks. He's catching passes, making blocks, breaking tackles and running very well. Right now he's outplaying Felix and DMac if you include his great showing before he got hurt last season.

elksnort

Like Hillis. Wish I could see the game. On what channel? Surely over by now.

arkhogball

NFL network.  Live right now.

chortle

Quote from: elksnort on August 22, 2009, 10:47:24 pm
Like Hillis. Wish I could see the game. On what channel? Surely over by now.

Just now halftime.

Razorbacks#1

NFL network is awesome. If you don't subscribe, recommend you do. If you currently have a rocky marriage, maybe not a good suggestion.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

thirtythree

I just picked him up on my fantasy team. I think he is going to be a good one to have this year as long as he stays healthy.

dacskc

Quote from: 3kgthog on August 22, 2009, 10:41:13 pm
Shame on you if you aren't watching PH tonight. He is tearing up the Seahawks. He's catching passes, making blocks, breaking tackles and running very well. Right now he's outplaying Felix and DMac if you include his great showing before he got hurt last season.

If they'd run him up the middle instead of Lamont Jordan theyd've had 7 more points. Two plays inside the five and no Hillis?

ballinhog

Quote from: ImHogginIt on August 22, 2009, 11:27:10 pm
How in the Hell did we lose 5 games in 2007 and look like crap against Missouri ?

That's easy. Houston Nutt

ballinhog

Quote from: thirtythree on August 22, 2009, 11:28:00 pm
I just picked him up on my fantasy team. I think he is going to be a good one to have this year as long as he stays healthy.

I drafted him as well, I think he's gonna be very valuable

Michael Porkleone

Did Knowledge/Shon play tonight?
Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

tozersmom

Just got back from the game and watching it again on my DVR.  Think Hillis' family might have been there tonight as well.  Walked into the stadium behind a group of 4 people wearing Hill Jersey's that met up with some Seahawk personel.

Overall, Hillis looked great!  Found myself cheering for him despite being a Seahawk season ticket holder.  After all, my blood is Razorback Red!  Did get a few strange looks from the other season ticket holders around me.

clifflee4mvp

August 23, 2009, 03:32:00 am #11 Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 03:34:12 am by clifflee4mvp
Quote from: 3kgthog on August 22, 2009, 10:41:13 pm

you gonna discount what Felix was doing before his injury?

Tonight Hillis had 3 carries for 4 yards and 1 catch for 18. Go take a look at Felix's stats from his last game

Hillis had a great rookie season and led the broncos in rushing yards, but Felix was having a special year too. Won the Diet Pepsi Rookie of the week 2 or 3 times in the weeks he was healthy
Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

clifflee4mvp

Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!