Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Good depth chart review

Started by Lake City Hog, August 29, 2016, 08:46:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lake City Hog

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2016/aug/29/10-takeaways-razorbacks-preseason-depth-chart/

There is a price to pay for NOT doing the right thing regardless of your status. That is one of the things I like most about BB, star senior or upcoming frosh, do right or pay the price!

OutlawHawg

If you don't appreciate Bert's approach go watch Last Chance U. Lot of top level recruits who have no discipline or commitment. Hopefully this is the year Hogs really get results because the type of program we have now has staying power. I love seeing guys come in and play and develop on and off the field and I think we can win with a roster of disciplined RS jr and Sr players. I was skeptical before but I really think and hope we're on the right track.

Southerneyes

What about Petway?....he still on team?

longpig

Quote from: Southerneyes on August 30, 2016, 07:37:42 pm
What about Petway?....he still on team?

Yeh just missed a class or was late to a team activity or something, last I heard. 
Don't be scared, be smart.

RebelW

Quote from: longpig on August 30, 2016, 07:41:06 pm
Yeh just missed a class or was late to a team activity or something, last I heard.
He didn't show up to a team work out

blu

He was late to a team workout.
"But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being called by His name!"  I Peter 4:16