Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Good Year for Hogs

Started by HawgQuest, August 29, 2016, 11:33:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HawgQuest

Ok Hogvillans, lets start this season on a positive note. SEC Arkansas preview had us losing three games, TCU, TX A&M, and Florida. All others were predicted wins so lets get on the Hogwagon and start callin those hogs.

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: HawgQuest on August 29, 2016, 11:33:09 am
Ok Hogvillans, lets start this season on a positive note. SEC Arkansas preview had us losing three games, TCU, TX A&M, and Florida. All others were predicted wins so lets get on the Hogwagon and start callin those hogs.

I feel better about the TCU, aTm and Florida games than Alabama and Ole Miss. Auburn seems like it's at a bad place on the schedule, but who knows about them this season. Also unsure what to think about LSU - if they lose to Bama the week before, we probably will handle them. At Mississippi State, no idea. Missouri, I'm optimistic.

Expect close games from TCU, aTm, Bama, Ole Miss, Auburn, and after that who knows. The upside and downside potential are far apart this season.
[CENSORED]!

DiamondHogFan

In regards to the SECN previews...they also had us handing the only losses to Alabama and LSU (outside of their game against each other).  We are getting some respect.  We need to start fast.  CBB alluded to the fact that our weekly practice schedule would be mixed up a little on Thursday and Friday to a more rapid pace on Friday.  We shall see, but I think this team is ready.

Hog N Bama

Preview had us beating Florida, losing to LSU

hogcard1964

Quote from: HawgQuest on August 29, 2016, 11:33:09 am

We're going to beat Alabama and LSU, but lose to TCU, A & M and Florida?   ???

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Hog N Bama on August 29, 2016, 03:28:21 pm

Randy Shannon's return to Fayetteville.
This is my non-signature signature.

DiamondHogFan

Quote from: Hog N Bama on August 29, 2016, 03:28:21 pm
Yeah, but somehow on LSU's preview show they had their only loss to Arkansas.  I guess they all don't have to go together, but was interesting.