Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Separated at Birth - LA Tech edition

Started by navyhog24, August 28, 2016, 05:28:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hambone Hog

August 29, 2016, 02:35:57 pm #50 Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 06:52:08 pm by Hambone Hog
QB Ryan Higgins

Delusional Japanese Jigokudani monkey

MountainHomeHogger

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on August 29, 2016, 09:34:52 am
OL coach Robert McFarland and Jabba the Hutt

This one takes the cake. Everybody else trying for 2nd place.

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

Augustus

IronMountainHog

FANONTHEHILL

I post here all the time and I'm always proud of my son Cooper Sone.  The fact he's on the LaTech board and they say he looks like Bob Stoops may make me prouder than anything else he's done!!  I love this good natured ribbing fans give each other. 
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: TechDawg-Hawg on August 28, 2016, 11:08:07 pm
http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showthread.php?136293-Arkansas-Look-a-like

And here's their version.
Damn!! STEP IT UP, MEN!! They are killing us over there.

We have some funny lookin dudes on our squad lmao.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

bennyl08

Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

bennyl08

damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

bennyl08

bennyl08

Marcus Gaines

=

Don Cheadle

+

Funhouse Mirror

bennyl08

Boardon Hamsay

Darrell Brown

Random jar of Gulden's mustard
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&amp;Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&amp;Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Boardon Hamsay

Boardon Hamsay

Drake Vincent

Shrunken Head Tony Shaloub in "Men in Black"

AugustaHog

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on August 29, 2016, 06:27:13 pm
I post here all the time and I'm always proud of my son Cooper Sone.  The fact he's on the LaTech board and they say he looks like Bob Stoops may make me prouder than anything else he's done!!  I love this good natured ribbing fans give each other.
This may be a milestone second only to him running through the A!  He's officially made it! 

Boardon Hamsay

thefisher

I miss the smell of the mud, grass, and sweat of the practice field. I miss blood oozing down your arm from the rip in your skin that was slashed on a guys helmet as you punked him at the line of scrimmage and put his dobber in the dirt.

thefisher

I miss the smell of the mud, grass, and sweat of the practice field. I miss blood oozing down your arm from the rip in your skin that was slashed on a guys helmet as you punked him at the line of scrimmage and put his dobber in the dirt.

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Krista Patrick, Executive Assistant to Head Coach and the little girl from the ring

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Tejano Jawg

Some good ones here, as usual. It only took the first one to get me laughing.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Bryson Abraham, Graduate Assistant (Defense) and Little Richard

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

AD Ed Jackson and Goomba (Super Mario World)

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

DL Coach Rick Petri and Mr. Fredrickson from Pixar movie "UP"

DLUXHOG

Quote from: Hambone Hog on August 29, 2016, 02:35:57 pm
QB Ryan Higgins

Delusional Japanese Jigokudani monkey

looks like he spent a night in the slammer..........
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: DLUXHOG on August 30, 2016, 08:48:11 am
looks like he spent a night in the slammer..........
he did. That's his post-begging cry-face. He is suspended the 1st half b/c of that incident.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

TDHawgs

RyeHogFan

I can't figure out how to get the pictures on here with my phone but if someone could do the pic , Jarred Craft looks a lot like a slightly skinnier version of Thud Butt from Hook.

AUSTXHOG

FineAsSwine

Quote from: TechDawg-Hawg on August 28, 2016, 11:08:07 pm
http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showthread.php?136293-Arkansas-Look-a-like

And here's their version.

Thank God the game is played on the field because they are beating us handily in the humor department. They're so far ahead they've got walk-ons and scout-teamers in the game.

AUSTXHOG

AUSTXHOG

thefisher

Mike Schrang - Defensive Graduate Assistant Coach
&
Irish Setter

thefisher

Ashton Green - Offensive Graduate Assistant Coach  &  Toad Frog.

hogcard1964

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Strength and conditioning coach Kurt Hester and Rick Moranis (Honey I shrunk the kids)

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Football Academic Advisor Thomas Graham and Quasimodo

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Associate AD Malcolm Butler and Geico Caveman

Boardon Hamsay

Ryan Higgins

Original Punch Out Glass Joe

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

LA Tech Golf Coach Kevin Sherry and Jerry Jones

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

DE Charles Adeola and Comedian Eddie Griffin

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

thebignasty

thefisher