Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Separated at Birth - LA Tech edition

Started by navyhog24, August 28, 2016, 05:28:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HawginTexas

This thread signals the official start of Razorback football....I love the humor that Hogville provides...

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

navyhog24

bennyl08

Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

DEVICEHIGH

The first Terminator/Whoopie in 3.2.1 ....
Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

reddogjcss

Lol! Are You Readdddyyyy To Rummmbbbeelll?

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

bennyl08

damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

jbcarol

TechDawg-Hawg

Quote from: bennyl08 on August 28, 2016, 11:27:41 pm
Cole Kelley as the joker beats anything we have here. Come on guys!

If he hasnt done the Joker for Halloween at least once in his life, that smile was wasted.

Hog Villager

The Coach Bielema-Rob Riggle one was pretty good.
"I may live in a bubble, but it's my bubble and it's painted Hog Red"

Augustus

bennyl08

Quote from: Hog Villager on August 28, 2016, 11:51:56 pm
The Coach Bielema-Rob Riggle one was pretty good.

For them, yes. For us though, that was the obvious comparison and got worn out within a few months IMO.

Augustus

Ed Jackson

Agent Bilkins from The Fast and The Furious

TechDawg-Hawg

Augustus

TuskFexas

The smoker I drink, the player I get!

HogWildBison2011

Price Wilson QB

Young Justin Bieber

Immanuel Turner DE (Arkansas Native)

Michael "The Gap" Strahan

Darrell Travis DS

Tibetan Mastiff

Gewhite Stallworth OL

Preditor

Gerald Shouse P

DJ Qualls

SooiecidetillNuttgone

His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

jbcarol

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: jbcarol on August 29, 2016, 06:26:05 am

Now tell me he doesn't look like Xavier Woods.

BTW, I can't get pictures to post using my android, or I would've done the comparison myself.
Thanks.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

OL Devante Lovett (Strong, Ar native btw)

Rapper Kevin Gates
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

jbcarol

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on August 29, 2016, 06:32:11 am
Now tell me he doesn't look like Xavier Woods.

BTW, I can't get pictures to post using my android, or I would've done the comparison myself.
Thanks.

jbcarol

jbcarol

lahawg1

Quote from: PorkRinds on August 29, 2016, 07:07:10 am
They're winning so far. Coach B and Rob Riggle are uncanny.

Let's just win on Saturday, I'll gladly lose this to take that win

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

FineAsSwine

Quote from: TechDawg-Hawg on August 28, 2016, 11:08:07 pm
http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showthread.php?136293-Arkansas-Look-a-like

And here's their version.

Right now, they have an early lead because theirs are more creative and the resemblance closer. We are gaining on them with the last few comparisons though, seems we're picking up the pace. We always start slow to begin the season.

The thing they did with the Hog, that is low down and dirty! Even though its delicious roasted over hot coals .
Hogs up! Covid down!

FineAsSwine

Cole Kelley and the Joker made me lol. Sorry.  :-[
Hogs up! Covid down!

jbcarol

jbcarol

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

OL coach Robert McFarland and Jabba the Hutt

younghog

GO HOGS

Pigsknuckles

"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"