Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Keep Mike Irwin in your thoughts

Started by Jason Carroll, August 23, 2016, 10:28:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Carroll

Just wanted to ask you all to please keep Mike Irwin in your thoughts and prayers as he continues to battle health issues. We wish him the best and can't wait for him to pull through what he is going through right now.

snoblind

IronMountainHog

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

TexHog188

"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

RazorWhacker

Hate to hear you're still battling health issues, Mike. Praying for a quick and complete recovery.

theFlyingHog

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

ZERO

Same thing as earlier this year? Get better quick, Mike. We need you!
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

The Kig

Cmon Mike...you're a rare breed and we need you better fast
Poker Porker

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

DEVIL DOG HOG

"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

Seebs

Miss your input Mike. Get Well soon.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

oldbear

Prayers for you, Mike. Get well soon.

98hogs

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

simon the squealot

Get well soon Mr. Mike Irwin. I have always enjoyed your radio commentary.

Biggus Piggus

Some of you guys who have been mean to Irwin need to go visit him in the hospital.

Stand close enough that he can punch you in the jones.

Thanks.
[CENSORED]!

DLUXHOG

may God richly bless you and your family Mike...   Get well healed up!
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

Hogforlife

Prayers.     :razorback:  :razorback: :razorback:

swineology

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on August 24, 2016, 01:07:06 pm
Some of you guys who have been mean to Irwin need to go visit him in the hospital.

Stand close enough that he can punch you in the jones.

Thanks.

Great post.

Wishing nothing but the best for Mike, can't wait to have him back!

FineAsSwine

Sorry to hear about the health issues Mike but just know you are missed here and I am praying for you to make a full recovery in time for kickoff. Get well soon.  :razorback:
Hogs up! Covid down!

Hog 48

Dwight_K_Shrute

I feel sorry for whatever illness Mike has, because MI is going to kick its a**
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Tequilin' Time

Since 1894

The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

go hogues

One of the best posters here. Prayers.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

Rzbakfromwaybak

Get well, Mike.  Miss reading your posts, & will be praying for you.   :razorback:
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

Hawgey-Davidson

Prayers for Mike. Get well soon. You are missed.

TikiHog

Iwastherein1969

Mike is too mean and grumpy to succumb...the guy is a bulldog....Prayers
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Opp-Sooie

Will be praying for Mike.  Definitely one of the best!

rmcchris

Get well soon Mike. We miss yah on here. Prayers

porkrindjimmy

I am praying for you Mike. Get well soon brotha...

PRJ

Cinco de Hogo

Prayer for a quick and full recovery!

oldhawg

My wife and I send prayers your way.

Wayne Watson

From his wife on Facebook:

Tomorrow is decision day - he either goes home or goes to surgery to remove the gallbladder. Pray for healing! Thanks.
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

sowmonella

Hang in there Buddy. We're all praying for you. :razorback:
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

gmarv

MuskogeeHogFan

God bless, Mike. Hang in there amigo. Get well. Prayers sent your way.
Go Hogs Go!

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Because I am not around Arkansas much, I didn't know Mike was ill.  Hope you get well soon, Mike.  I really enjoy your post and position on most things Hog.  Thinking bout you.

Hog N Bama

Mike we miss you bro. Get we'll soon !

Vantage 8 dude

Wishing all the very best and a total and speedy recovery. Mike, you're a very valuable part of the Razorback family and we're all thinking of you. :razorback: :razorback: