Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TCU position by position

Started by Biggus Piggus, August 23, 2016, 10:55:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TCU is ranked higher than us, do you think we can beat them?

Yes
190 (80.9%)
No
23 (9.8%)
Frito Pie
22 (9.4%)

Total Members Voted: 235

Biggus Piggus

Major "respect" difference between TCU and Arkansas:

* Arkansas loses bigtime offensive players Hunter Henry, Alex Collins and Brandon Allen, Razorbacks are preseason unranked.
* TCU loses bigger-time offensive players Josh Doctrow, Trevone Boykin and Kolby Listenbee, Horned Frogs are close to preseason top 10.

Statistically, TCU has to replace more yards/points than Arkansas does. The Frogs have three returning starters on offense. Both teams had questionable defenses in 2015, but the consensus assumes only the Frogs turn that around.

Offensive line - Starting a senior and four juniors, with good size (topped by 6-7, 350 RG Matt Pryor). Other than LT Joseph Noteboom (6-5, 315), they don't have a lot of starting experience. Depth is very questionable. No margin for error. Freshman Lucas Niang (6-6, 325) is likely to be in the two-deep. Offensive line depth is one of a few major question marks for the Frogs.

Quarterback - After Trevone Boykin was injured last season, TCU's offense failed to break 30 points in its last four regular-season games. The Frogs won 47-41 over Oregon in the Alamo Bowl, scoring 31 points in regulation - 31 in the second half, in fact. This season, TCU has a QB battle between aTm transfer Kenny Hill (who last played a game in Oct 2014) and sophomore Foster Sawyer (6-5, 230). Everybody assumes the winner will be very successful. Still, it's a new starter. Further, Boykin's running ability made this offense more dangerous. Hill and Sawyer aren't on the same level as runners.

Wide receiver - Three of last season's top four receivers are gone, two to the NFL. Top returnee is sophomore KaVontae Turpin (5-9, 153), 45-649-8 TDs. Think Jakeem Grant.
Other experienced WRs:
* Senior Deante Gray (5-10, 183) - 36-582-8 TDs in 2014, medical redshirt in '15. Speedy.
* Junior Ty Slanina (6-0, 195) - started 16 games in 2014-15 then was injured.
* Sophomore Jaelan Austin (6-2, 200) - 10-137-2 TDs last season.
* Junior Emanuel Porter (6-4, 210) - 14-213-3.
* Junior Desmon White (5-7, 160) - 19-258.
* Sophomore Jarrison Stewart (6-0, 188) - 21-265.

The top recruits were 4-star juco Taj Williams (6-3, 200) and 4-star freshman Isaiah Graham (6-1, 185, Bastrop, La.).

This is the same Air Raid offense OC Sonny Cumbie learned as a player and coach at Texas Tech. They use a combination of tall/fast and small/quick receivers, completing high-% passes to receivers spread all over the field, often resulting in big YAC. When TCU uses a TE, it will be fourth-year junior Charlie Reed (6-4, 235).

Running back - Aaron Green (>1,200 yards, 11 TDs) is gone as is second-leading rusher and QB Boykin. Kyle Hicks returns (55-262, 4.8 ypc last season). He is a 5-10, 210 junior. Career ypc = 4.2. Longest run 23 yards. Meh. His most likely backup at this point is freshman Darius Anderson (5-11, 194). Derrick Green transferred in from Michigan and is contending to be the backup. Shaun Nixon was supposed to play RB this season, moving from WR, but he is out with an injury. TCU will have adequate RBs.

Defensive line - Senior DEs Josh Carraway (6-4, 250) and James McFarland (6-2, 250), DTs Aaron Curry (6-2, 270 senior) and Chris Bradley (6-2, 275 junior) return. Carraway had nine sacks last season and is on preseason awards watch lists. McFarland missed 2015 with a broken toe but was productive before that. After spring, sophomore Breylin Mitchell (6-4, 270) was a possibility to start, and juco Mat Boesen (6-4, 235) was vying with McFarland to start. DT Joseph Broadnax (6-0, 300, sophomore) will see time against Arkansas. Freshman Ross Blacklock (6-4, 326) was a 4-star recruit. TCU favors quickness over size, and that might matter against Arkansas (if the Hogs can get their Oline right). In my view, the quality of TCU's defensive tackles is questionable.

Linebackers - Travin Howard (6-1, 210, junior) and Montrel Wilson (6-3, 210, sophomore) return. Howard led the Frogs in tackles last season. Howard has missed much of August practices with an unspecified medical condition (sounds like appendix removal). Behind them are sophomore Ty Summers (6-2, 230) and junior Sammy Douglas (6-3, 215), plus 4-star juco Tyree Horton (6-0, 225). TCU likes to convert safeties into linebackers. Speed over size. They essentially play four strong safeties in this defense. This will work if the Frogs can force a lot of three-and-outs.

Safeties - Safeties and DEs are the key positions in TCU's defensive scheme. Starters are SS Denzel Johnson (6-2, 210, senior), WS Kenny Iloka (6-2, 209, senior), and FS Nick Orr (5-10, 187 junior). Johnson led the team in tackles for losses last season. Orr is very good in coverage. TCU's coaches feel good about this unit.

Cornerbacks - Ranthony Texada (5-10, 170 junior) is expected to be the team's best CB after missing most of 2015 with a knee injury. Redshirt freshman Jeff Gladney (6-0, 175) was the other starter coming out of spring, backed by sophomore DeShawn Raymond (6-1, 188), who only played special teams last year and did not redshirt. TCU has several players who were well-rated out of high school, but the CB roster looks thin and green.

Special teams - Turpin is the lead returner, averaging 27 yards on kickoffs and 10.6 yards on punts (with a TD). TCU's other major question marks are kicker and punter. Starting kicker Jonathan Song (sophomore) has a quadriceps injury and is questionable for the opener. The punter is redshirt freshman Adam Nunez.

One last note - TCU head coach Gary Patterson has a history of making excellent halftime adjustments. Getting a first-half lead is recommended.
[CENSORED]!

Oklahawg

If you remove the actual names and school affiliation this looks like a rent-a-win defense. Undersized, relying on quickness and scheme to stress or frustrate the Hogs into mistakes (or to force us to go off-script to gain yards, but in the process sacrificing gameplan).

There are bodies lurking there that can help in the trenches but I am doubtful that a true frosh widebody (325-pounder) is good for more than 15-20 snaps of the pounding we can dish out. If that is the plan. Hey, here's an idea: when those bruisers waddle out to the huddle we do what teams do to us, playcall based on personnel and run/pass wide to negate the bulk on the field.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Atlhogfan1

I think schedule plays into TCU's ranking and preseason expectations as well.  Listened to some AP voters yesterday on Finebaum and they of course aren't just ranking teams on their perceived strength right now but how they will do W/L this season.  If you look at TCU's projection, they get the Hogs at home and their other big game is vs OU with a belief BU will decline with the offseason issues.  The guess right now is TCU's personnel will be good enough to win most of the games on their schedule.  If they were to have a schedule with Bama, Florida, LSU, OM, A&M, AU..., they wouldn't be getting the attention they are. 

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Hollywood_HOGan45

They are such a trendy pick for the playoff. No clue why. Cake big 12 schedule?

Atlhogfan1

I'm concerned with some new starters in our Oline going against a quick defensive front.  I'm guessing with the size disadvantage, TCU will go aggressive.  Don't want to see a Toledo repeat with our oline and run game.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

trashcan maN

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on August 23, 2016, 12:13:40 pm
I'm concerned with some new starters in our Oline going against a quick defensive front.  I'm guessing with the size disadvantage, TCU will go aggressive.  Don't want to see a Toledo repeat with our oline and run game.
If they can block our DL in practice, they should be able to block TCU's DL. Wise, Winston, Ledbetter, Agim, Jackson etc are all explosive athletes

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on August 23, 2016, 12:13:40 pm

Strong safeties and safety-sized linebackers are plenty big enough to tackle running backs. They can jet up there and close holes. Second-level blocking will be important. FB, WR and TE blocking.
[CENSORED]!

Bacon_Bitz

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on August 23, 2016, 12:21:56 pm
Strong safeties and safety-sized linebackers are plenty big enough to tackle running backs. They can jet up there and close holes. Second-level blocking will be important. FB, WR and TE blocking.

If Enos calls a good game w/ the play action, he can take advantage.  But it would be nice if Hogs could just line up and run over the D like in Lubbock two years ago.  What was the line on that game?  We were underdogs then too right?

Atlhogfan1

I agree.  Hopefully we are getting to the second level.  Will be interesting to watch our FB play vs La Tech and how effective they are.  Could give us a positive outlook going into TCU.  Would like to see the Fr from Mo. take out those S/LBs.

Oklahawg

Veteran WR block well. Sprinkle blocks well. The two FB block well. Maybe Cantrell continues his progress to join Krauss as good blocking options at TE. But the speed aspect is real. And, it is better speed than the rent-a-win reference I made above. It is legit, elite speed.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

a0ashle

Correct me if I am wrong here, but I thought I heard mention that CKA prefers a more zone blocking scheme? If that is the case, that can help with the quicker D-linemen, our OL wouldn't be chasing their man, they would be "playing catch" and blocking the man that comes to them.

Again, I may have misunderstood the OL blocking scheme we intend to use.

Atlhogfan1

http://www.espn.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/36574/rose-bowl-tcu-12-0-vs-wisconsin-11-1

"WHAT TO WATCH: The trenches. There might not be a more fascinating bowl matchup this year than Wisconsin's supersized offensive line vs. TCU's athletic, diet-friendly defense. The Horned Frogs are fast enough to fill every gap, but do they have the strength to stand up to the Badgers' big boys?"

http://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=310012628

"Boxing Up Montee

Montee Ball ran for 132 yards Saturday, but TCU slowed the sophomore down by lining up more defenders in the box as the game progressed. After lining up eight or more defenders in the box on only one of Ball's seven first-quarter carries, the Horned Frogs had eight or more in the box on six of Ball's 15 carries in the final three quarters."

Perhaps a view of how our game could progress.  Positive is we have some playmaking depth at wr and Sprinkle which will hopefully keep the extra defenders occupied when they try to adjust.

AugustaHog

They won't be able to stack the box that full.  Enos is too good of an OC to allow that and our weapons are really dangerous outside.  If you have to commit a safety to the box all day, those WRs are going to have a heyday with big plays. 

bphi11ips

Some of your best work here. 
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Bubba's Bruisers

Just need the OL to adequately block and AA to be reasonably effective through the air, and we win.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Peter Porker

Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

Bacon_Bitz

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/17370030/how-conference-get-left-college-football-playoff

"The Horned Frogs' strength of schedule will again be called into question, but they have the Sooners at home on Oct. 1 and should be 4-0 going into that game. TCU returns eight starters to a defense that was depleted by injuries last year. If it can find a way to replace its leading rusher, receiver and QB, there's no reason the Frogs can't surprise the Big 12."

Zero respect for Arkansas.

Russ22

Quote from: Oklahawg on August 23, 2016, 11:17:29 am
If you remove the actual names and school affiliation this looks like a rent-a-win defense. Undersized, relying on quickness and scheme to stress or frustrate the Hogs into mistakes (or to force us to go off-script to gain yards, but in the process sacrificing gameplan).

There are bodies lurking there that can help in the trenches but I am doubtful that a true frosh widebody (325-pounder) is good for more than 15-20 snaps of the pounding we can dish out. If that is the plan. Hey, here's an idea: when those bruisers waddle out to the huddle we do what teams do to us, playcall based on personnel and run/pass wide to negate the bulk on the field.
Patterson used the same defensive scheme and talent level to beat a Bielema led Wisconsin team in the Rose Bowl.
For the latest Arkansas High School 7-on-7 football news:

http://7on7football.blogspot.com/

GuvHog

Quote from: Russ22 on August 23, 2016, 01:58:18 pm
Patterson used the same defensive scheme and talent level to beat a Bielema led Wisconsin team in the Rose Bowl.

That was a different offense in a different conference. This Hog offense is more wide open than that Badger one was.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Cinco de Hogo

If our pass offense picks up were it ended last year we win.  We can run on them fine but we won't out score them unless we can pass.

And that's only based on not knowing what we have on defense.  After the first game we will know a little more.

RaisinHog

Quote from: Russ22 on August 23, 2016, 01:58:18 pm

Wasn't the same tallent level or they would not have been in the rose bowl .... boooom

NEA_HogFan

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on August 23, 2016, 01:56:52 pm
http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/17370030/how-conference-get-left-college-football-playoff

"The Horned Frogs' strength of schedule will again be called into question, but they have the Sooners at home on Oct. 1 and should be 4-0 going into that game. TCU returns eight starters to a defense that was depleted by injuries last year. If it can find a way to replace its leading rusher, receiver and QB, there's no reason the Frogs can't surprise the Big 12."

Zero respect for Arkansas.

What have we done to earn any respect?

Gerald Gilber

don't we play La Tech first, we need to be worrying about them, take them 1 game at a time :razorback:
Can we play all our games at home????

a0ashle

Quote from: foodhog on August 23, 2016, 02:47:03 pm
don't we play La Tech first, we need to be worrying about them, take them 1 game at a time :razorback:

The players need to worry about La Tech, we can worrying about any/every thing.

AugustaHog

Patterson is known as an elite defensive coach.  Last year was certainly not what he usually produces, so these prognosticators are hedging their bets and expecting him to work his magic again.  It's like with Saban.  He could have a completely new secondary and you know that they would be nasty.  Our staff hasn't developed that same identity on D yet.  We get the same kind of love with our OL and RBs though because of that past history.  Those two areas should be question marks, but because CBB successfully deals with turnover at those spots annually, talking heads just expect that it will be plug and play.  I'll be excited when we can tout this rep with QBs and WRs too.  If you are consistently plugging in quality QBs, everything seems to flow from there.

Hook 'em Hogs

Quote from: a0ashle on August 23, 2016, 02:49:13 pm
The players need to worry about La Tech, we can worrying about any/every thing.

Every time.  Fans aren't players.  This is what makes being a fan great.  Shoot, let's talk about A&M!

a0ashle

Quote from: Hook 'em Hogs on August 23, 2016, 02:59:21 pm
Every time.  Fans aren't players.  This is what makes being a fan great.  Shoot, let's talk about A&M!

I called it out, but also get it completely, our intense fandom makes us feel like we ARE the team, they win, we win, they lose, we lose. I stopped having a problem with handling disappointment during the season when I realized I wasn't on the field with them.

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: Hook 'em Hogs on August 23, 2016, 02:59:21 pm

I wanta talk about the Texas Bowl rematch with Texass!

Bacon_Bitz

Quote from: NEA_HogFan on August 23, 2016, 02:43:35 pm

Finished the season on a 6-1 winning streak, and beat 3 teams that were ranked in the final AP Top 25 last season.

TCU finished their season 5-2, and beat 2 teams that were ranked in the final AP Top 25 last season.

hawg66

Quote from: GuvHog on August 23, 2016, 02:04:24 pm
That was a different offense in a different conference. This Hog offense is more wide open than that Badger one was.

Russell Wilson threw for 3100 yards and 33 td's in 2011.

Russ22

Quote from: hawg66 on August 23, 2016, 03:50:28 pm
Russell Wilson threw for 3100 yards and 33 td's in 2011.
Tolzien was the QB. The team threw for ~2600 yards and 17 TD.

AugustaHog

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on August 23, 2016, 03:10:20 pm
Finished the season on a 6-1 winning streak, and beat 3 teams that were ranked in the final AP Top 25 last season.

TCU finished their season 5-2, and beat 2 teams that were ranked in the final AP Top 25 last season.
All this is true, but people can't seem to get over the fact that we have laid a couple eggs the last two seasons by starting so poorly.  While that finish is pretty dang impressive, the loss to Toledo and the thumping from TT are equally memorable for some outside the program.  This is particularly true if someone was on the bandwagon early last year and touted us and we let them down.  Both teams are completely different from last year, so that will have no bearing on how Sept. 10th turns out.  I hope we can control the LOS (on both sides) and establish an effective PA passing game.  If we do, game over. 

hawg66

Quote from: Russ22 on August 23, 2016, 03:53:35 pm
Tolzien was the QB. The team threw for ~2600 yards and 17 TD.
Wisconsin went to so many Rose Bowls I can't keep up.  ;)

Russ22

Quote from: hawg66 on August 23, 2016, 03:57:18 pm
Wisconsin went to so many Rose Bowls I can't keep up.  ;)
But it's easy to count up the Rose Bowl wins though. ;)

Hogs33

Quote from: AugustaHog on August 23, 2016, 03:55:00 pm
All this is true, but people can't seem to get over the fact that we have laid a couple eggs the last two seasons by starting so poorly.  While that finish is pretty dang impressive, the loss to Toledo and the thumping from TT are equally memorable for some outside the program.  This is particularly true if someone was on the bandwagon early last year and touted us and we let them down.  Both teams are completely different from last year, so that will have no bearing on how Sept. 10th turns out.  I hope we can control the LOS (on both sides) and establish an effective PA passing game.  If we do, game over.

35-24 not exactly a thumping.. but whatever.
"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain

hawg66

Quote from: Russ22 on August 23, 2016, 04:00:15 pm
But it's easy to count up the Rose Bowl wins though. ;)
Yeah, seems like that was the biggest complaint from UW fans, and so far has kept Bielema from being recognized as belonging in the highest tier of coaches.  A win or two in those Rose Bowls and we may not have been able to get him away from Madison.  He's still relatively young for a HC, though.  I think (hope) his best days are ahead of him. 

Russ22

Quote from: Hogs33 on August 23, 2016, 04:00:36 pm

35-24 not exactly a thumping.. but whatever.
The Hogs gave up almost 500 yards of offense, didn't force a punt, and lost by 11 (after entering the game favored by 10+ points). The defense had no answer for Mahomes - who is a very underrated QB. I call that a thumping. But, as you said, whatever...

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: AugustaHog on August 23, 2016, 03:55:00 pm
All this is true, but people can't seem to get over the fact that we have laid a couple eggs the last two seasons by starting so poorly.

Uh...Arkansas started 3-1 in 2014.

And also 3-4.

And 4-5.

How far in are we supposed to count as the "start?"
[CENSORED]!

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: Russ22 on August 23, 2016, 04:15:22 pm
The Hogs gave up almost 500 yards of offense, didn't force a punt, and lost by 11 (after entering the game favored by 10+ points). The defense had no answer for Mahomes - who is a very underrated QB. I call that a thumping. But, as you said, whatever...

Felt thumped. Thoroughly thumped.
[CENSORED]!

a0ashle

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on August 23, 2016, 04:21:56 pm
Uh...Arkansas started 3-1 in 2014.

And also 3-4.

And 4-5.

How far in are we supposed to count as the "start?"

Just far enough to support the point, but not far enough to discredit it.

It's like UTEP never happened.

Bacon_Bitz

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on August 23, 2016, 04:23:06 pm
Felt thumped. Thoroughly thumped.

Yeah but if that was a thumping, then what do you call the year before that?

I'm looking forward to the rubber match with TTU in the Texas Bowl if the regular season doesn't go so well.

Biggus Piggus

If you remove the actual names and school affiliation this looks like a rent-a-win defense.

How do you get that? Just because of their weights? They recruit mainly from Texas and Louisiana. TCU has speed on defense and a bunch of strong safeties running around. It will be interesting to see what their pass coverage is like though.
[CENSORED]!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: NEA_HogFan on August 23, 2016, 02:43:35 pm
beating Tennessee, Ole Piss, and LSU on the road?
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: a0ashle on August 23, 2016, 04:24:40 pm
Just far enough to support the point, but not far enough to discredit it.

It's like UTEP never happened.

In 2014, our "slow start" included 73-7 over Nicholls, 48-28 at Texas Tech, and 52-14 over a Northern Illinois team that would win 11 games.

The thing that was wrong with Arkansas in September 2015 was called "Jonathan Williams and Keon Hatcher."
[CENSORED]!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Russ22 on August 23, 2016, 04:15:22 pm
Just because you didn't know who PM was doesn't mean we suck. He did the VERY same thing to TCUs defense while putting up 50 on them. PM is a madman, and my Heismann dark horse guy.
@Slackaveli

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on August 23, 2016, 04:27:25 pm
beating Tennessee, Ole Piss, and LSU on the road?

Amazing that our own pseudofans know that less that the hated national media do.
[CENSORED]!

redleg

Toledo had an undersized, yet quick and aggressive, defense too. Now I agree that Arkansas overlooked the Rockets last year, and that Arkansas would win 8 or 9 out of 10 match-ups with Toledo. I also realize that the Hogs will not be overlooking TCU. But Arkansas has a lighter and quicker D-Line as well. In fact, other than Bijhon Jackson and Austin Capps, Arkansas does not have a D-Lineman over 300 lbs. The starters, Taiwan Johnson and Jeremiah Ledbetter are both 6'2" - 6'3" and around 285 lbs.
It will be interesting to see which O-Line can get it together and block the other teams lighter and quicker D-Line. That team will control the line of scrimmage, and will probably win the game.
I hope it's Arkansas!
:razorback:
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

Russ22

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on August 23, 2016, 04:25:58 pm
Yeah but if that was a thumping, then what do you call the year before that?

I'm looking forward to the rubber match with TTU in the Texas Bowl if the regular season doesn't go so well.
From the first part of your quote, I almost thought you were Bert posting on HV. The second part revealed that you are probably not Bert as he likely has higher goals than the Texas Bowl.