Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fayetteville Tailgating

Started by Hawgar The Horrible, August 04, 2016, 10:58:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgar The Horrible

Was worried I had lost one of my favorite spots due to Pratt Place Inn filing bankruptcy earlier this year. Happy to learn that's not the case and their new website is up! Great place if you need a large area for your tailgating spread.

http://hogwildtailgater.com/
There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

HawgLife

Well, looks like we lost it again. Just got the email that they have cancelled tailgating there this year. Definitely one of my favorite spots. That email put on a damper on my game week excitement because now I've got to find a place in a hurry. Horrible timing.

Snorts

Y'all come by Leverett Elementary.  We'll be watching games on our TV (powered by a Honda generator), a fan going, some pulled pork and assorted other food dishes guaranteed to be horrible for you but that taste great, and maybe even some adult beverages.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: HawgLife on August 29, 2016, 10:35:07 pm
Well, looks like we lost it again. Just got the email that they have cancelled tailgating there this year. Definitely one of my favorite spots. That email put on a damper on my game week excitement because now I've got to find a place in a hurry. Horrible timing.

We lost our spot on Center St across from the track beginning with 2012 season after the UA bought all the houses in the area. Have not found a better replacement yet. Baum so far has been my favorite. There was a place about a block behind the West side of the stadium but I felt too isolated back there only seeing the other people tailgating in the area. I like being near Razorback Rd so I can see tons of people coming and going.

Reservoir Hogs

This is a pretty good place we like to tailgate at... Its behind the white house at the intersection of Cleveland and Razorback.  It is kinda isolated, but there are a bunch of tailgaters back there.  Think the engineering frat next door sells spots in front of their place too so you can be right on Cleveland if you like.

http://www.clevelandhillparking.com/

Reservoir Hogs

the hill is a bitch after the game though

Bigmac2

Quote from: Reservoir Hogs on August 30, 2016, 08:22:46 am
the hill is a bitch after the game though

^^^^^
This. But it's a breeze going to the game. I use parking area 42 but the past couple of years opted to park on MLK when not tailgating.

HawgLife

Quote from: Reservoir Hogs on August 30, 2016, 08:22:37 am
This is a pretty good place we like to tailgate at... Its behind the white house at the intersection of Cleveland and Razorback.  It is kinda isolated, but there are a bunch of tailgaters back there.  Think the engineering frat next door sells spots in front of their place too so you can be right on Cleveland if you like.

http://www.clevelandhillparking.com/

This looks like a great spot. Thanks! How quickly does it fill up? I'm always ready to go bright and early, but the rest of the crew is a little on the slow side.

LouisianaHog

We've been going there for years. Luckily we decieded not to tailgate this year and just park in lot 56.  It just wasn't the same after Jason and his dad stopped runing it.  It was still the best tailgate spot IMHO.

Hawgey-Davidson

Is Hogtropolis still setting up theirs on top of the hill? That one was awesome.

Reservoir Hogs

Quote from: HawgLife on August 30, 2016, 11:49:10 am
This looks like a great spot. Thanks! How quickly does it fill up? I'm always ready to go bright and early, but the rest of the crew is a little on the slow side.

For big games pretty early, this being the season opener and weather looking perfect will prob be a pretty good turn out... if your wanting a good tailgate spot I would 11ish will be fine/
We will be there smoking ribs at 8!

code red

So Pratt's Place is not selling passes for the 2016 season.  Anyone know of any other locations that are selling privately??
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou