Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sitting in the DEERS office and was just thinking......

Started by Großer Kriegschwein, August 25, 2017, 10:59:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Großer Kriegschwein

August 25, 2017, 10:59:39 am Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 11:44:13 am by Großer Kriegschwein
these morons aren't worth minimum wage.

Thoughts?

Also, I really hate sitting around with dependents in an enclosed area. Army dudes are married to so weird women and add that to this being in Louisiana. Triple frickin weird and annoying.
This is my non-signature signature.

Ragnar Hogbrok

A large number of DACs are worthless (I'm assuming the employees you are speaking about are DACs).  They belong to the most powerful union that exists and it is impossible to fire them unless they are caught on video committing a crime, and even then they can be as slick as Teflon.

They are usually relocated to another position if they screw up, but they are paid the same regardless.  It's frustrating.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: The Chief on August 25, 2017, 02:57:12 pm
A large number of DACs are worthless (I'm assuming the employees you are speaking about are DACs).  They belong to the most powerful union that exists and it is impossible to fire them unless they are caught on video committing a crime, and even then they can be as slick as Teflon.

They are usually relocated to another position if they screw up, but they are paid the same regardless.  It's frustrating.

AFSC Contractors.

Ragnar Hogbrok

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.

Großer Kriegschwein

Pork Twain

I have been a contractor, DAC and contractor since I retired and have worked with a lot of worthless people in absolutely every area (AD, NG, Reserve, contractor, DAC).
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: Pork Twain on October 11, 2017, 12:59:08 am
I have been a contractor, DAC and contractor since I retired and have worked with a lot of worthless people in absolutely every area (AD, NG, Reserve, contractor, DAC).

Truth.

hogginbama

Quote from: The Chief on August 25, 2017, 02:57:12 pm

Spot on with this. Had a nurse show up to work drunk twice back in '97, took over a year to get rid of her. Had to go put her through alcohol treatment classes and such, then was finally able to fire her after she failed that.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.