Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any RF Owners Here?

Started by HawgWild, January 19, 2018, 03:07:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HawgWild

I just received an e-mail from my Scottrade account of a Corporate Action of a Voluntary Reorg/Tender for RF. No other information. Nothing's posted at the RF web site. Is this for a buy back? I'm guessing someone will contact me with specifics.

HawgWild

Never mind, I e-mailed Investor services at RF. Scottrade had neglected to attach the additional information to their e-mail. He said he'd gotten a few e-mails today asking my same question. It was an opportunity to purchase stock made to owners of less than 100 shares. I told him I have more than 100. He didn't have an answer for that.

Vantage 8 dude

Not that uncommon for companies to offer from time-to-time to deal with "odd lot" holders (those with less than 100 shares)by offering those owners the opportunity to "round up" to at least 100 shares or to actually sell their position if they prefer. As to why you as an investor who doesn't qualify under the "odd lot" classification to receive a notice appears on the surface to be a screwup.

woodrow hog call

I read on MMQB that Ricepig owned the Razorback Foundation. Now you're telling me he doesn't?
I'm not sure what to think anymore, smh.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

ricepig

Quote from: woodrow hog call on January 23, 2018, 05:13:18 pm
I read on MMQB that Ricepig owned the Razorback Foundation. Now you're telling me he doesn't?
I'm not sure what to think anymore, smh.

Wait, wut??? Did the check bounce?