Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UofA has opened a Razorback Store in Little Rock...

Started by hoglady, August 18, 2018, 08:55:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hoglady

it's located in The Outlets by Bass Pro Shop.
Lots of Razorback gear and some great sale prices.

I was surprised when I saw it - bet Hogman's Hogpen around the corner in a strip center isn't happy.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hoglady

Quote from: DeltaBoy on August 21, 2018, 03:30:01 pm
WOW!

I know - I was shocked.
At first I thought I'd read the sign wrong (as far as it being affiliated with the University) but my bag said - UofA bookstore.
Tons of T-shirts and Sweatshirts - I bought a t-shirt on sale for $6.50.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."

HawgWild

Team21

This store is allegedly temporary. They are trying to unload some "old inventory". The University did an audit and found a ton of old crap in the warehouse. I was told some of it had been there since 2013 or even older. Guess maybe this is why they have a new manager at the bookstore?
Avoid the rush... HATE TEXASS EARLY!

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Team21

Because they need to liquidate this stuff asap. This is a heavy shopping area that they selected. They can go 7 days a week in a climate controlled store. Only one game at WMS, and after what happened the other night with the Salt Bowl, not sure I'd want to be in that part of town selling stuff in a tent.
Avoid the rush... HATE TEXASS EARLY!

hoglady

Quote from: Team21 on August 27, 2018, 12:15:37 pm
Because they need to liquidate this stuff asap. This is a heavy shopping area that they selected. They can go 7 days a week in a climate controlled store. Only one game at WMS, and after what happened the other night with the Salt Bowl, not sure I'd want to be in that part of town selling stuff in a tent.

Nothing really happened at WMS - there was no gun and no shots were fired.
I don't know how any venue stops what happened from happening. They actually still haven't identified totally what brought on the panic. Maybe some knocked over barricades or a stun gun (dry) sounded like a gun. Someone hollers gun and panic sets in. Probably 80% of the people running didn't know why they were running.

Sed76

Stopped in last night and was pretty disappointed. What little Nike stuff they had even from previous seasons was still full price. Can get much better deals on past season stuff at Marshall's.

Tai_Mai_Shu

I stopped by and really didn't find anything I wanted. I did purchase an Alumni decal for cheap.