Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

March 28, 2024, 04:00:18 pm

PROOF

Started by Pecos Hog, October 18, 2009, 09:31:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogbody

Quote from: Wildhog on October 18, 2009, 12:14:28 pm
And why isn't Tebow flagged for taunting after every play?

I always ask people this.  He taunts/celebrates more than anyone ever does.

and he does it on first downs not just TD's

jdhogster

Quote from: SteveInArk on October 18, 2009, 10:44:41 am
If I remember correctly, Chuck was saying Petrino was trying to complain to the officials about that no-call on the game clock, after the kick.  Another 5 yards tacked on a 51-yard attempt would have been huge...

Oh, that FG would have been good from 61yds according to Vern.....the announcers need to do their job when calling the game and call it for what it is, a crock by the refs

hoggeek

Quote from: jdhogster on October 18, 2009, 02:13:28 pm
Oh, that FG would have been good from 61yds according to Vern.....the announcers need to do their job when calling the game and call it for what it is, a crock by the refs

You think they'd have sent out the FG team or the punt team for 56 yds?

BiggieHawg

Quote from: HoginHeat on October 18, 2009, 09:37:15 am
And we were flaged for it! One time, I think after teh first FL redzone fumble, we got a DoG flag. I thought there was no way we took too much time.

I'm not sure if it was the same play you're talking about but we had a bad DoG in the first half, we weren't even close to set when the play clock hit 0.
I am a United States Sailor.
I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America and I will obey the orders of those appointed over me. 
I represent the fighting spirit of the the Navy and those who have gone before me to defend freedom and democracy around the world.
I proudly serve my country's Navy combat team with Honor, Courage and Commitment.
I am committed to excellence and the fair treatment of all.

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of All Who Threaten It.

losthawg68

thees ees boolsheet!  rules should be same for everyone, no matter what age! (i mean rank)
Re:  I just came into some money...
Quote from: cosmodrum on April 01, 2011, 01:34:40 pm
Why money...didn't have a sock or tissue handy?

Quote from: Slacker on August 14, 2012, 10:57:10 pm
God Damn you Lost....

31to6

Quote from: Pecos Hog on October 18, 2009, 01:10:00 pm
Total BS.    The clock expired well before the snap.
I wish we had a better picture. That one is good but there is a shadow about a yard behind the snapper that *might* be the ball.

I've frame-by-framed it on my TiVo HD and it looks like the clock expires but there are many more egregious flaws in the officiating. Can't make it all the way through a second-half Florida drive without seeing their O Line *tackle* Bequette or hold Malcom.

El Puerco

Quote from: Wildhog on October 18, 2009, 12:14:28 pm
And why isn't Tebow flagged for taunting after every play?

Can't flag Jesus

jesterzzn

Quote from: Pecos Hog on October 18, 2009, 12:30:04 pm
Want more proof?
Key first down on Florida's last drive.   The officials say Tebow got the yards needed for the first down, but that's not the way the video shows it.   His knee was down just past the 20 yard line and notice where the ball is ....it's right above the 19 and a half.     That is at least one full yard from where they spotted the ball and gave him a first down.   

Every little bit counts, you know.   A little spot here and there never hurt nobody.   And besides, Florida was supposed to win.  
Actually, that looks pretty fair compared to what I had heard.