Previous topic - Next topic

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Slimac4

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on November 08, 2015, 02:54:09 pm
I want to know what Pennamon thought.

If you look at his Twitter he's retweeting all hog stuff.

redeye

Quote from: Slimac4 on November 08, 2015, 02:55:12 pm

Didn't he visit Ole Miss this weekend?

PorkRinds

Quote from: Slimac4 on November 08, 2015, 02:55:12 pm

He seems to be embracing the hogs vs ole miss recruiting battle, for sure.

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: PorkRinds on November 08, 2015, 03:25:27 pm
He seems to be embracing the hogs vs ole miss recruiting battle, for sure.
That particular game was kind of an anomaly as far as how each program utilizes the RB position but you would think he would want to play in our pro-style offense as opposed to the high school scheme Hugh likes. 
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

King Kong

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on November 08, 2015, 03:38:49 pm
That particular game was kind of an anomaly as far as how each program utilizes the RB position but you would think he would want to play in our pro-style offense as opposed to the high school scheme Hugh likes.

In that particular game I'm not sure why any offensive player wouldn't rather play in our system

hawginbigd1

Am I the only one that sees these comments each week and think Grayson is just not that into us?

redeye

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on November 08, 2015, 04:23:17 pm
Am I the only one that sees these comments each week and think Grayson is just not that into us?

I can't say that I've noticed that.  I've actually thought he seems excited about Arkansas.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: redeye on November 08, 2015, 04:38:52 pm
I can't say that I've noticed that.  I've actually thought he seems excited about Arkansas.
His comments just seem to be more reserved, and more like they instead of we or us.

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on November 08, 2015, 04:44:38 pm
His comments just seem to be more reserved, and more like they instead of we or us.

He's a highschool kid. Some are deer in the headlights when talking to them or interviewing them. Don't read too much into it.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

jjdlc

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on November 08, 2015, 03:38:49 pm

It was an anomaly, but AC still went over 100, and we hit 160 against a team that was stacking the box all day long. 

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on November 08, 2015, 04:23:17 pm
his twitter after the game said - "If that's not the game of the year i don't know what is!" Sounds positive to me!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

rjm1940

Thank you Richard.  You do a great job.

secneahog

Love all the reactions. Fulton...come on man, be a Hog.

Soooooo ready for Agim to get on campus.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

MissippHog

Porter didn't have much to say about it.

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: MissippHog on November 09, 2015, 03:31:43 pm
Porter didn't have much to say about it.

he never does.  any 2 of the 4 of Pennamon, Whaley, Porter or the aTm commit and we'll be sitting pretty

Scott7703

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on November 09, 2015, 04:37:58 pm
he never does.  any 2 of the 4 of Pennamon, Whaley, Porter or the aTm commit and we'll be sitting pretty

You writing off white? I've heard he told a Bama reporter this weekend that Arkansas would be one of his 4 official visits.

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: Scott7703 on November 09, 2015, 04:59:59 pm
You writing off white? I've heard he told a Bama reporter this weekend that Arkansas would be one of his 4 official visits.

I mean, I have no idea what White is thinking but no, I don't think we get him.  he honestly just slipped my mind.  2 of the 5 then.  ha

Scott7703

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on November 09, 2015, 05:30:31 pm
I mean, I have no idea what White is thinking but no, I don't think we get him.  he honestly just slipped my mind.  2 of the 5 then.  ha

I personally think we have a better chance at Whaley than most here do. White is a wild card to me. Obviously LSU is a major player here but who knows what happens if we get that visit.

To me, Whaley is fits what we need the most and I hope we land him. Like you said though give me any 2 and I'll be happy.

ldfergu

Quote from: Scott7703 on November 09, 2015, 05:39:17 pm
I personally think we have a better chance at Whaley than most here do. White is a wild card to me. Obviously LSU is a major player here but who knows what happens if we get that visit.

To me, Whaley is fits what we need the most and I hope we land him. Like you said though give me any 2 and I'll be happy.

Be very good recruiting wise to go in and win another SEC road game, especially a night game in Death Valley that's aired on ESPN.  Would hopefully give White and Fulton a lot to think about

colbs

Quote from: Scott7703 on November 09, 2015, 05:39:17 pm

It doesn't hurt that there is a lot of uncertainty at GA.