Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Word on Kristian Fulton?

Started by whippersnapper, November 05, 2015, 11:23:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

whippersnapper

Any word on where we stand with this guy? I know he is teammates with Guidry and we have a relatively young secondary with only losing Gaines.

Hakuna Matata

There is no word. Don't get your hopes up.

Hogberry Snortcake

We need to knock off a couple of these ranked teams in the next few weeks to bring back some of our more highly rated out of staters.

rjm1940

Quote from: Hogberry Snortcake on November 05, 2015, 12:30:04 pm
We need to knock off a couple of these ranked teams in the next few weeks to bring back some of our more highly rated out of staters.

AMEN!  At first CBB could sell out-of-state prospects the story that he is a Championship winning coach and he was going to build a Championship program at Arkansas.  This story is going to be harder and harder to sell as time passes unless we start winning more games. 

I just do not think one can attract many five star players from out of state unless they think they have a chance of playing for a championship, or they are offered illegal inducements such as the Louisville program offered, or the individual has a very intelligent and mature career path that fits a particular program like Rickey Town appears to have.

Win some games and get this train moving.  I want the Hogs to be the SEC Champion.

redeye

LSU fans seem fully convinced that he's theirs.  They're probably right, so I won't get my hopes up.

However, you never know with recruiting and Fulton hasn't exactly seemed gung-ho on LSU, imo.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Hakuna Matata on November 05, 2015, 11:28:56 am
There is no word. Don't get your hopes up.

I find your post and moniker combination ironic...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on November 06, 2015, 03:17:23 pm
I find your post and moniker combination ironic...
+1 HV brilliance on that get!

hawgmasta

He hasn't ruled us out yet so I'm saying there's a chance!

Dominicanhog

I was wondering if he was the defensive player that RD was talking about making a visit...