Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dwayne Wallace

Started by deedster84, October 27, 2015, 03:23:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

deedster84

I believe this is the JUCO guard we are after. Decommitted from Louisville today.

http://247sports.com/Player/Dwayne-Wallace-82895

Wildhog

Quote from: deedster84 on October 27, 2015, 03:23:50 pm
I believe this is the JUCO guard we are after. Decommitted from Louisville today.

Sounds good for us.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

ARtillahog

Quote from: Wildhog on October 27, 2015, 03:24:47 pm
Sounds good for us.

Yep, if he was going to have to stay at JUCO for the spring to get another class to be eligible for the SEC, this may swing in our favor.  He claims to have a couple of classes that won't transfer to Louisville.

The_Iceman

Quote from: deedster84 on October 27, 2015, 03:23:50 pm

I got excited thinking we were going to get a guard who was committed to Louisville, then realized I wasn't in the basketball recruiting forum....

870hogfan

Quote from: The_Iceman on October 27, 2015, 03:28:56 pm
I got excited thinking we were going to get a guard who was committed to Louisville, then realized I wasn't in the basketball recruiting forum....

Lol I was thinking the same for an second..

NLRHog92

Initially wasn't high on this guy, but warmed up to him since. Never thought he would end up with Bobby and felt we had a good chance. Hopefully he can end up being another Tretola!

Seebs

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Country Stylz

WaltonCollege

I beleive TCU and some other big schools have offered him recently. Don't count out Pittman but he has other relevant suitors too

secneahog

Bolts saying hes gonna be a Hog

Well Otis said Hog.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Smokehouse

He's going to turn down the recruiting program they've got going at Louisville? ;)
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

The Recruiting Guy

He was visiting Arkansas long after he committed to Louisville. He's been Arkansas' to lose since they offered in my opinion.

Wildhog

Quote from: Richard Davenport on October 27, 2015, 09:04:26 pm
He was visiting Arkansas long after he committed to Louisville. He's been Arkansas' to lose since they offered in my opinion.

Wow. Strong statement from RD. That's awesome.
1909/1964/1965/1977

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: Wildhog on October 27, 2015, 09:05:14 pm

Pittman knows his coach real well.

PorkRinds

Now all we need is a William Wallace.

secneahog

Quote from: Richard Davenport on October 27, 2015, 09:07:34 pm
Pittman knows his coach real well.
Is this the guy you was referring to that we would be very happy knowing? ? Big time oline guy.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

NLRHog92

Wallace and Bolles would both be nice gets for depth, but only if they can contribute immediately considering they're JUCOs.

secneahog

Quote from: NLRHog92 on October 27, 2015, 11:22:38 pm
Wallace and Bolles would both be nice gets for depth, but only if they can contribute immediately considering they're JUCOs.

They bring jucos in hopes they can play right away. Doesn't mean it's a done deal.     We need guys for sure, but I like the unit we will have next year.

JaketheSnake

Wallace would be nice, but Bolles is a must get IMO.  We need some OTs in a bad way and we need one that can push or play next year. 

Wildhog

Quote from: JaketheSnake on October 28, 2015, 09:03:24 am
Wallace would be nice, but Bolles is a must get IMO.  We need some OTs in a bad way and we need one that can push or play next year. 

We need both.
1909/1964/1965/1977

hawginbigd1

Quote from: Wildhog on October 27, 2015, 09:05:14 pm
Yeah I see that from RD and I am like go ahead and add him to the commit sticky! ;D

Dominicanhog

Quote from: secneahog on October 27, 2015, 10:10:19 pm
Is this the guy you was referring to that we would be very happy knowing? ? Big time oline guy.

Was wondering the same thing but hoping it wasn't.. Was hoping for W. Allen, Greg Little, EJ Price, Juan Williams, Jean Delance or Scott Lashley... they all have shown interest in the past and aren't committed anywhere...

ricepig

Quote from: Dominicanhog on October 28, 2015, 09:53:14 am
Was wondering the same thing but hoping it wasn't.. Was hoping for W. Allen, Greg Little, EJ Price, Juan Williams, Jean Delance or Scott Lashley... they all have shown interest in the past and aren't committed anywhere...

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking, it's a high school guy we are back tight with. We've known Wallace was going to visit for awhile.

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: secneahog on October 27, 2015, 10:10:19 pm

No. The kid told me he was gong to take an official visit to Arkansas, but wasn't ready to make it public. There's a defensive kid that's told me the same. Once I get the ok or their names get out I'll say.

onebadrubi

Quote from: Richard Davenport on October 28, 2015, 10:56:32 am
No. The kid told me he was gong to take an official visit to Arkansas, but wasn't ready to make it public. There's a defensive kid that's told me the same. Once I get the ok or their names get out I'll say.

I'm not sure you get the recognition you deserve by statements like that.  Most in your industry want to be the first to report something so bad they lose the integrity within themselves to hold back. As a hog fan we would love to know, but at the same time appreciate you doing your job/hobby as thorough and well as you do!

SDZ_Hog

would he be an early enrollee?

jgphillips3