Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RB Recruiting

Started by Hogsolo, October 25, 2015, 03:49:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

Quote from: steefhog on October 29, 2015, 10:07:42 pm
Well, you've been a mod FAR longer than me, and Lanny told me he was paying me the exact same as you.

Ha!

So Mods are the only ones capable of running a football team??

mhuff

Oklahawg and Steefhog deserve a raise.  ;)

greenie

Our mods should see if they can get hired to moderate the next Presidential debate.  They do a great job here, and would certainly do better than that "comic book" trio they had last night.
;)

Steef

Quote from: ricepig on October 29, 2015, 10:16:13 pm
So Mods are the only ones capable of running a football team??

rice,

I have to admit, I am just not making a connection between what I said and what you replied.

Maybe if I have a third cup of coffee....

AirWarren

Does anyone know if Arkansas has seen or heard about Dennis Daniels from Warren? He is our running back and he has over 1700 yards and over 20 touchdowns. He is the youngest brother of Ricardo kemp(Tennessee signed in 2005) and Raheim Alford(ASU in 2010). He also is cousin to roshaun fellows(Tennessee signee in 2003).

Kid is a beast. About 6'0. 190ish. Runs around the 4.5 range. He is a junior. 

Edit.   194 carries 1,757 yards 19 touchdowns. That's 9.0 yards per carry.

hogsanity

Quote from: AP85 on October 31, 2015, 09:29:08 pm
Does anyone know if Arkansas has seen or heard about Dennis Daniels from Warren? He is our running back and he has over 1700 yards and over 20 touchdowns. He is the youngest brother of Ricardo kemp(Tennessee signed in 2005) and Raheim Alford(ASU in 2010). He also is cousin to roshaun fellows(Tennessee signee in 2003).

Kid is a beast. About 6'0. 190ish. Runs around the 4.5 range. He is a junior. 

Edit.   194 carries 1,757 yards 19 touchdowns. That's 9.0 yards per carry.

Does he have offers from anyone else?
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

AirWarren

No offers to my knowledge at this time. This is his first time to start. Last year he was backup for a stud running back so this is his year to carry the load. Been very impressive so far.