Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Another possible QB transfer?

Started by SkeeterHawg, October 23, 2015, 07:45:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jkstock04

Quote from: 870hogfan on November 02, 2015, 08:14:56 am

I'm confused when did Reed want to transfer?  This is new to me?
Just a 2nd hand rumor I happen to believe. No different than 99% of other info you read on here. I heard it in person and not on the internet which to me lends more credibility. He was mad at the lack of play time.

Regardless of that my main point of what I'm saying stands. These are just kids who probably get frustrated and say/think stupid stuff in the moment when there is no reality to it.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

hogsanity

QB is just an odd position to recruit. You can recruit 2 or 3 Rb's and tell them they will all get plenty of carries ( Hogs with Jwill, AC ). You can get 2 or 3 Te's and tell them they will all play alot, same for just about every other position on the team.  Qb though, everyone knows that whoever is the starter is probably playing all the time unless he gets hurt, suspended, or the game is out of hand.

I fully expect at least two of the qb's currently on campus that are eligible to play next season to either leave or change positions.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Ā 

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: hogsanity on November 02, 2015, 10:28:56 am
QB is just an odd position to recruit. You can recruit 2 or 3 Rb's and tell them they will all get plenty of carries ( Hogs with Jwill, AC ). You can get 2 or 3 Te's and tell them they will all play alot, same for just about every other position on the team.  Qb though, everyone knows that whoever is the starter is probably playing all the time unless he gets hurt, suspended, or the game is out of hand.

I fully expect at least two of the qb's currently on campus that are eligible to play next season to either leave or change positions.

If one leaves no one will change positions, if one changes positions no one will leave.

jgphillips3

If Austin Allen is named the starter, and it's not even close, then we should lose one of Peavey or Ty (for their own benefit).  If Town is anywhere near as talented as we believe and makes a strong case for the #2 spot, I could see losing both...and that being the right decision on their part.

OneTuskOverTheLineā„¢

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on November 02, 2015, 11:14:20 am
If one leaves no one will change positions, if one changes positions no one will leave.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

JaketheSnake

Quote from: jgphillips3 on November 02, 2015, 11:15:24 am
If Austin Allen is named the starter, and it's not even close, then we should lose one of Peavey or Ty (for their own benefit).  If Town is anywhere near as talented as we believe and makes a strong case for the #2 spot, I could see losing both...and that being the right decision on their part.
I'd hope no one leaves no matter the circumstance.  It will make the program better and they will still get a free high quality education. 

jcharkansas

Peavey has been all hog ever since I can remember also, he may have wavered a little after CBP but he stayed true, even tho he's from just across the line he's close to home grown, and I think he's a really good kid that I would like to see play. I would just like to see him given a chance before he does leave or anything, but either way I do think there is alot of Qb talent up there for next year