Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SIAP-Graham Committing October 30th

Started by Wright43, October 19, 2015, 08:32:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wright43

SkeeterHawg

The exclamation mark is red.... just sayin!!
:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

010HogFan

Quote from: SkeeterHawg on October 20, 2015, 02:56:38 am
The exclamation mark is red.... just sayin!!
:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

not the Gruden stuff again  ;)

Pathological

All the exclamation points that he tweets are red.

King Kong

Pathological

Yes, I was just adding fuel to the comically speculative fire

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

mhuff

Quote from: Pathological on October 20, 2015, 08:23:00 am
All the exclamation ;) ;) points that he tweets are red.

Just means he's all red.  ;) :razorback:

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: mhuff on October 20, 2015, 10:14:20 am
Just means he's all red.  ;) :razorback:
ever since about 3 weeks ago they have been. before that they weren't...
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

scruf

Here, let me throw some gas on this fire:

He and Ricky Town started following each other over the weekend.
TCU has two 4* WR committed (247). Arkansas has none.
TCU has 7 underclassmen on their 2-deep at WR. Arkansas has 4.

theFlyingHog

Quote from: scruf on October 21, 2015, 01:31:31 am

I just want to know one thing. Who is going to take me to Ricky Town?

scooby21322

Quote from: scruf on October 21, 2015, 01:31:31 am

Don't we have two 4* also?  Hammonds and Jones.  http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/school/_/id/8/class/2016

RazorPiggie

Scott7703

Mr graham is officially visiting miss st this weekend.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: Wright43 on October 19, 2015, 08:32:40 pm
https://twitter.com/IsaiahGraham/status/655919464760782849?s=09

Will announce at 10am, its between us and TCU....Hope we get him!
Hope we get him too, but gotta like TCU's chances with the monster numbers Doctson and the Freshman Tervin are putting up in that offense! :(

jry04

Just a reminder, Graham is announcing tomorrow. I am guessing since nobody is talking about him it is because nobody likes our chances, forgot, or doesn't care. He would be a huge get, and it sounds like we have a decent chance. I don't expect us to get him, but it would be awesome if we do.

870hogfan

Quote from: jry04 on October 29, 2015, 07:31:23 am
Just a reminder, Graham is announcing tomorrow. I am guessing since nobody is talking about him it is because nobody likes our chances, forgot, or doesn't care. He would be a huge get, and it sounds like we have a decent chance. I don't expect us to get him, but it would be awesome if we do.

Richard said he likes Arkansas chances with him.

immahog

No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

jry04

Quote from: 870hogfan on October 29, 2015, 07:37:57 am

Richard said he likes Arkansas chances with him.
Great news. Would be a quality WR class with the ones who are already committed.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: jry04 on October 29, 2015, 07:31:23 am
I think you may be over reacting a bit. There have been a lot of names being thrown around of late and sometimes they come at you so fast it just messes you up.   ;) 8)

jry04

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on October 29, 2015, 08:39:16 am
I think you may be over reacting a bit. There have been a lot of names being thrown around of late and sometimes they come at you so fast it just messes you up.   ;) 8)
It isn't a big deal. I just found it odd we are 1 day away from a 4* WR announcing, with us being a real possibility, and nobody has mentioned it in 7 days on this board. I honestly thought maybe some news came out that I missed that indicated he wouldn't be picking us.

East TN HAWG

Usually when your this close to announcing, crystal ball starts modifying their predictions. 

MS_HogFan

Quote from: East TN HAWG on October 29, 2015, 09:30:24 am
Usually when your this close to announcing, crystal ball starts modifying their predictions. 

I just looked and nothing. Last one was on 10/5
SOOIE

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

King Kong

Rumors I heard was he was a Hog.

But it's recruiting and things change

jjdlc

Quote from: MS_HogFan on October 29, 2015, 11:31:00 am
I just looked and nothing. Last one was on 10/5

Yep, whichever way he's going, him and anyone who knows is keeping it very quiet.

Scott7703

Quote from: King Kong on October 29, 2015, 11:45:45 am
Rumors I heard was he was a Hog.

But it's recruiting and things change

Most people/recruiting guys I've heard believe he will be a hog.

But, if you've seen the TCU offense I can't say I would blame a big time wr from liking what they see and going there

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Scott7703 on October 29, 2015, 01:56:37 pm
Most people/recruiting guys I've heard believe he will be a hog.

But, if you've seen the TCU offense I can't say I would blame a big time wr from liking what they see and going there
you gotta think this years offense looks pretty good to WRs looking at the Hogs, too. better than the last few years at least.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Pig in the Pokey

i would really love to nab Graham or Cleveland. Does anyone think we'd take both?
@Slackaveli

PorkRinds

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on October 29, 2015, 02:22:19 pm
i would really love to nab Graham or Cleveland. Does anyone think we'd take both?

Depends on how many spots open up.  If both JoJo and Edwards screw the pooch, we will have two openings for WR. 

hog19911

Hope he's a hog because he's bigtime, but dang how many WR's do we need?

onebadrubi

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on October 29, 2015, 02:22:19 pm

If graham commits first Id be shocked if we were to turn down cleveland if he still wanted to be a hog.  Hammonds is movable and I think Stewart could also be an athlete so I'd say yes, but I don't have head coach next to my name.

PorkRinds

Quote from: hog19911 on October 29, 2015, 02:28:13 pm
Hope he's a hog because he's bigtime, but dang how many WR's do we need?

Well we are likely to lose 2-3 at least, so we need a few.   

jry04

Quote from: PorkRinds on October 29, 2015, 02:31:03 pm
2-3 at least? Who?

It looks like JoJo is gone, but he has yet to contribute anything positive anyways. Unless Edwards gets kicked off, I do not see us losing anyone else. Considering we are about to be through game 8 and Hatcher has played 2 games, I bet he comes back next season as a 5th year senior.

PorkRinds

Quote from: jry04 on October 29, 2015, 02:35:59 pm
2-3 at least? Who?

It looks like JoJo is gone, but he has yet to contribute anything positive anyways. Unless Edwards gets kicked off, I do not see us losing anyone else. Considering we are about to be through game 8 and Hatcher has played 2 games, I bet he comes back next season as a 5th year senior.

I'm betting Edwards ends up gone.  It's been the same story with he and JoJo.  I think Keon depends on his report from the NFL.  If they think he gets drafted, I think there's a good chance he goes.  If not, he will be back obviously. 

redeye

Quote from: onebadrubi on October 29, 2015, 02:28:23 pm
If graham commits first Id be shocked if we were to turn down cleveland if he still wanted to be a hog.  Hammonds is movable and I think Stewart could also be an athlete so I'd say yes, but I don't have head coach next to my name.

Yea, same here.  Cleveland's an exceptional athlete with one of the top SPARQ scores last Summer.  He's one of the few players that probably no one would pass on.

ricepig

Quote from: PorkRinds on October 29, 2015, 02:31:03 pm

We are redshirting Stewart and Pettway, anyone else at WR?

jry04

Quote from: PorkRinds on October 29, 2015, 02:38:06 pm
I'm betting Edwards ends up gone.  It's been the same story with he and JoJo.  I think Keon depends on his report from the NFL.  If they think he gets drafted, I think there's a good chance he goes.  If not, he will be back obviously. 
Don't see him getting drafted at this point. This was going to be the year to really make a name for himself. I think he has to come back next season to do that, and then boost himself into the NFL draft.

PorkRinds

Quote from: jry04 on October 29, 2015, 03:05:08 pm
Don't see him getting drafted at this point. This was going to be the year to really make a name for himself. I think he has to come back next season to do that, and then boost himself into the NFL draft.

I agree.  That's why I said 2-3.  But nothing really surprises me, so it's a possibility.  Having him back another season to break in the new QB will be big for us.  In fact, all the WR coming back breaking in the new QB will be big. 

hawginbigd1

Quote from: redeye on October 29, 2015, 02:50:07 pm
Yea, same here.  Cleveland's an exceptional athlete with one of the top SPARQ scores last Summer.  He's one of the few players that probably no one would pass on.
IMO he is the best recruit in the country, i wouldn't pass on him for anybody!

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

ricepig

SamBuckhart

Whoever is QB, likely AA, we need top talent to contend in our conference. We need you Mr. Graham. Wooo Pig!
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

Scott7703

Quote from: SamBuckhart on October 29, 2015, 04:28:11 pm
Whoever is QB, likely AA, we need top talent to contend in our conference. We need you Mr. Graham. Wooo Pig!

I will be stunned if Town isn't the starting quarterback.

We need weapons regardless and graham would be a HUGE get. Does anyone give miss st a chance with graham?

imtad16

What is the scuttlebutt on how Town looks in practice?

redeye

Quote from: imtad16 on October 29, 2015, 07:47:32 pm
What is the scuttlebutt on how Town looks in practice?

Last thing I heard was that reporters haven't had an opportunity to watch him, but that the players are liking what they see.

Theolesnort

Quote from: Scott7703 on October 29, 2015, 07:39:48 pm

I will be stunned if Town isn't the starting quarterback.

We need weapons regardless and graham would be a HUGE get. Does anyone give miss st a chance with graham?
Prepare to be stunned then. If Austin Allen progresses in the normal fashion he will be the QB next year and if Town progresses in the normal way he will have a chance to break through sometime in the future or even the near future just not yet.
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

TrueBlue

Quote from: Theolesnort on October 30, 2015, 06:59:00 am
Prepare to be stunned then. If Austin Allen progresses in the normal fashion he will be the QB next year and if Town progresses in the normal way he will have a chance to break through sometime in the future or even the near future just not yet.

QB position will get "thinner" after Spring practice. At least one will go play elsewhere.

Scott7703

Quote from: Theolesnort on October 30, 2015, 06:59:00 am

At the end of the day as long as we have a quarterback capable of leading the team and making basic throws they will be fine in this offense. To this point I've seen no indication that Austin can do either. He has been less than impressive in what few appearances he has had in games and looked no better in scrimmages i have seen. Hope the kid progresses and surprises me but again I'll be stunned.

secneahog

Come on Graham commit! We need more playmakers! !!
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!