Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2017 Recuit setting records

Started by Swine Time, October 13, 2015, 09:08:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Swine Time

Blytheville High School RB Demekko Clark had a stellar performance Friday night in front of a packed house for Homecoming against Greene County Tech. Demekko rushed for an amazing 431 yards and 5 TDs shattering his brothers record last year by more than a 100 yards thru only 3 quarters of play as they finished with a 56-23 victory. Clark is setting at 1,020 yards on the ground thru 6 games helping Blytheville to a 4-2 record with the 2 loses combined for 11 points. Here is the highlights from Friday night.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3868569/highlights/301155128/v2
There's only one thing worse than a LSU fan and that's a Texas fan

Boss hog

There is a lot of talent in north east Arkansas that is being overlooked. In Blytheville you have Demekko Clark who is one of the best running backs in the state that is under the radar. You have Tyrell King one of the top receivers, Jordan Jackson top corner back, Carlos Blackman running back Gosnell High school, Issac Kelly safety for Blytheville High, and Larry Clark offensive lineman for Blytheville High. Way to go guys keep representing north east Arkansas. Congrats to Blytheville High Chicks on Friday nights win against Batesville. Keep grinding ;D

Boss hog

Friday night against Batesville, Demekko Clark had 22 carry's for 227 yards and 3 TD's as Blytheville beats #3 Batesville. Through 8 games Demekko has 1537 yards.

Swine Time

Just thought I would leave this highlight reel here for some of yall to enjoy. Hopefully the coaches on the hill will have this on their screen at some point soon. I sure would love to see this maroon and white turn to red and white.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3868569/highlights/253431380/v2
There's only one thing worse than a LSU fan and that's a Texas fan

wholehog92

Quote from: Swine Time on November 10, 2015, 02:51:57 pm
Just thought I would leave this highlight reel here for some of yall to enjoy. Hopefully the coaches on the hill will have this on their screen at some point soon. I sure would love to see this maroon and white turn to red and white.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3868569/highlights/253431380/v2

Thanks for sharing.  He is an interesting runner.  Not sure I've ever seen a runner change from low pad level in traffic to upright running in the open field like that.  It's hard to know how fast he truly is or will be from the videos, but he plays fast on that level of HS ball.  Does he also run track?  He has great balance in traffic, if he gets stronger with his stiff arm, he will be a very difficult guy to tackle for sure.  He has a knack for knowing when the run is over and collecting the junk yards as well.  I'll be curious to see how his recruiting shapes up.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

Boss hog

Demekko runs a 4.35 in the 40. He ran a 10.78 in the 100 meter at the 5A state track meet, as a sophomore. Demekko is 5"8 , 190 lbs and his bench is 305, his vertical is 37"  He was invited and attended the Razorback game against Toledo on a unofficial visit. 

wholehog92

Quote from: Boss hog on November 10, 2015, 06:22:16 pm
Demekko runs a 4.35 in the 40. He ran a 10.78 in the 100 meter at the 5A state track meet, as a sophomore. Demekko is 5"8 , 190 lbs and his bench is 305, his vertical is 37"  He was invited and attended the Razorback game against Toledo on a unofficial visit. 

Awesome.  Thanks.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

Hogberry Snortcake

Quote from: Boss hog on November 10, 2015, 06:22:16 pm

Don't hold that against us.  I've chosen to forget that game ever happened.

wholehog92

Quote from: Hogberry Snortcake on November 11, 2015, 09:09:17 am
Don't hold that against us.  I've chosen to forget that game ever happened.

I think it just means he owes us a win and better figure out how to get it.