Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chase Hayden-Running Back

Started by zcpears, June 23, 2016, 08:33:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TDHawgs

Now I have to admit, very impressive hudl!

WildRazorback

Very impressive highlights. Definitely looks like an Arkansas running back to me! He has very quick feet and great vision. I think he has plenty enough speed to make it in the SEC and also he has the size necessary as well. Would be a Devwah Whaley type talent again IMO.

Music City Hog

HOGINTENNESSEE

Stud. IMO will probably be a composite 4 star when it's closer to signing day. Just on only Rivals currently.

rljjr

Chase has the potential to be one of the Crown Jewels -- or the crown jewel -- of this class ... And that is saying something considering the number of quality guys we are on!
Looking forward to a great season and an impressive February!

SultanofSwine

Need two of him, one for offense and one for defense.

Hogberry Snortcake

nwahogfan1

Sounds good for us right now but with 3 more stops for him on the recruiting trail he has to still be considered wide open.

But I will take our chances.  I think CBB and staff do a remarkable job recruiting.  Great staff.

RedyorNot

South Carolina was his favorite on the 18th, now it's us. Hopefully it stays that way, he looks like a baller.

LRHawg

Still have Mich and Florida left to go on the visits. Not too worried about Harbaugh but hope that it storms all weekend in Gainesville.

The_Boot_stops_here

THIS is the type of talent we need to be adding to this class for the last 10 spots or so

Hawgar The Horrible

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on June 24, 2016, 03:37:41 pm
THIS is the type of talent we need to be adding to this class for the last 10 spots or so

Says every NCAA football playing school in the US. Brilliant analysis.
There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

Deep Shoat

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on June 24, 2016, 03:37:41 pm
Can you point out the qualities that make this young man better than our current commit at RB?

Hint: the correct answer is not "number of stars"...
All Gas, No Brakes!

Wildhog

Good offer list.  Really hope we land Chase.  Sounds like we've got a good shot.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

woodhog14

His dad played RB at Tennessee back in the '90's. I don't think the Vols have him high on their recruiting board for RB though for some reason.

lefty08

Quote from: woodhog14 on June 24, 2016, 06:55:15 pm
His dad played RB at Tennessee back in the '90's. I don't think the Vols have him high on their recruiting board for RB though for some reason.

Why do you think that?  He does have an offer from Tennessee. 
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

woodhog14

Quote from: lefty08 on June 24, 2016, 07:36:44 pm
Why do you think that?  He does have an offer from Tennessee. 

Yes he does. UT has already taken a commitment from Trey Coleman, a RB from West Monroe, LA and are getting Crystal Ball picks for 4* RB CJ Cotman.

lefty08

Quote from: woodhog14 on June 26, 2016, 03:22:14 pm
Yes he does. UT has already taken a commitment from Trey Coleman, a RB from West Monroe, LA and are getting Crystal Ball picks for 4* RB CJ Cotman.

So now we are using crystal ball picks to determine interest from schools
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged