Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thursday bits

Started by Richard Davenport, June 23, 2016, 09:51:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HogNDas

Arkansas offered 2018 receiver Kamryn Babb, 6-1, 183, 4.53 of Christian Brothers College High School in St. Louis on Wednesday.

GOOD JOB CBB!...

jgphillips3

I like this kid on name and speed.

2017 running back Darrian Felix, 5-11, 190, 4.30 of Fort Meyers, Fla. received an offer from Arkansas Wednesday."

Considering that our best backfield in history was Darren & Felix and this kid has their speed, he has to be a Hog. :)

HogNDas

Quote from: jgphillips3 on June 23, 2016, 10:24:16 am

2017 running back Darrian Felix, 5-11, 190, 4.30 of Fort Meyers, Fla. received an offer from Arkansas Wednesday."

Considering that our best backfield in history was Darren & Felix and this kid has their speed, he has to be a Hog. :)
That would be awesome!....he's GOTTA be a Hog with that name!!!! 

lumphog

^^^^ I'm with you fellers ^^^^

hogsfan31

What school does Darrian attend in Fort Myers?

hogsfan31

Trying to get my nephew to start playing football here in Fort Myers. He's 14 and is already 6'3 220-225 lbs and he's very agile for his size. He's only going to get bigger. Very athletic. His dad played professional baseball in the minor leagues before quitting. Going to look at getting him into some football camps.

onebadrubi

Beat me to it!

ThisTeetsTaken

Is his middle name Peyton or Hillis?
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

SultanofSwine

Felix and Hayden would make a potent backfield.

jackflash

wonder if their recruiting Felix at Rb or DB