Nope. According to the "star gazers" we are still half empty... 😉

Wildhog

Quote from: TX HOG on June 24, 2016, 09:59:49 am
So we're already half full??

More than half, if we sign 25.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Oklahawg

May wind up being the stealthy commit of the class. Apparently, kid has kept his offer sheet quiet and his commit to UA caught a bunch of schools by surprise.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Vantage 8 dude

Said on another post which referenced the fact that all of a sudden this young man has become very "wanted". Isn't it nice to know that in the case of the Arkansas staff when such a comment is made it rarely ever has to do with the kid's legal status or other personal problems? Yep, I just wonder if "Bama, Awbarn, Misery State, OM, LSU and others can lay such claim ??? 8) ;)

ricepig

For those with Cox Sports TV, I noticed De La Salle was playing somebody in a game from this past season.  It's next to the Golf Channel and I was channel surfing during a commercial, haha.

Oklahawg

Quote from: Wildhog on June 24, 2016, 10:43:54 am
More than half, if we sign 25.

Have 2 to use for mid-year signees. So, 27 is possible.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

bondhue

I noticed Mr. Paul has a real presence on the field.   He surveys the field before the play starts, anticipating what the offense is up to.  He's quick and decisive.  Looks like a very good pick up for the Hogs.

Welcome young man.   
That's a pretty girl.  I caught her twice.  12.5 pounds.  I hope she's still alive.

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Hawgzinbowlz

Welcome Mr. Josh Paul. "GO HOGS"

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: PorkRinds on September 26, 2016, 12:07:52 pm
Lol.

Hey, for the casual fan, give him a break.  He likely clicked on the thread and saw the last post from today.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Hawgzinbowlz

Quote from: The Chief on September 26, 2016, 01:13:56 pm
Hey, for the casual fan, give him a break.  He likely clicked on the thread and saw the last post from today.
LOL. Correct, saw it on the I phone and I have a two count on this thread.
Glad we have this recruit.

" GO HOGS "

secneahog

Ready to see a mid-season highlight tape.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!