Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Add another one Jeremy Patton commits!

Started by ricepig, June 17, 2016, 06:07:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: Paul on June 18, 2016, 08:26:52 pm
He was a true freshman last yr. 4 to play 3?

He won't enroll until Dec. so 3 years to play 2

SpanHog

proud graduate of the U of A 2013

HogBreath

After a few seconds of watching his tape, I was thinking a future all pro player here probably.  After watching more of it, I just kept on getting impressed.  Wow...this guy is one flat out great, all around, complete football player.  An off the charts great player.

He's better than a 4 star type of talent.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Scott7703

HogFoo

Quote from: HogBreath on June 19, 2016, 09:32:33 am
After a few seconds of watching his tape, I was thinking a future all pro player here probably.  After watching more of it, I just kept on getting impressed.  Wow...this guy is one flat out great, all around, complete football player.  An off the charts great player.

i agree.  Kid can block, catch, has some wheels.  All around great player.  Tremendous player.  Someone earlier made mention about how many TEs Bielema might bring in?    Bielema had said when he first got here that he liked TEs.  He liked to recruit a lot of them.  He said he felt that they and DEs were the most athletic versatile players on the field.  He could recruit a TE and then move them to a lot of different positions if he needed to later. Bulk them up, lighten them up, whatever.    So, it wouldn't surprise me at all if he gets another or two.   

With that said.  Happy Father's day to everyone!
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: HogBreath on June 19, 2016, 09:32:33 am

agree. he runs like a stallion, just looks powerful. His routes look good but I'm no authority on that. He does, however, have NFL-esque blocking technique already. He just gets into your body and locks you down.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang