Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thursday recruiting tidbits: 2018 target to visit Hogs

Started by MuskogeeHogFan, June 16, 2016, 07:06:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MuskogeeHogFan

Arkansas linebacker target Bumper Pool will visit the Hogs this weekend. Pool, 6-2, 216 pounds of Lucas, (Texas) Lovejoy has a scholarship offers from Arkansas, Alabama, Baylor, SMU, Oklahoma State, Michigan and Texas A&M.

More inside on a visiting O-Lineman and a JC D-Lineman coming to visit.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2016/jun/16/thursday-recruiting-tidbits-2018-target-visit-hogs/
Go Hogs Go!

jackflash

MuskogeeHog Fan thanks for the post. 6-5 300 pound defensive lineman I would like the Hogs to get a couple of these

oldbear

Either my reading comprehension is going way down or Pool has some ridiculous numbers for his sophomore season. I love how we seem to slowly be getting more and more in on more talent. I truly believe we are a program trending in the right direction and will be there for a long time.

King Kong

June 16, 2016, 08:29:23 am #3 Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 08:57:40 am by King Kong
Pool would be a major get. I hope we can start pulling in more TX guys with Arkansas ties.

Losing Sutherland and Daniels with Family ties the last few years has been hard to read about

PorkRinds

You think he's a stud, you should see his little brother, Wading. His sister, Swimming, is a great basketball player too.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: PorkRinds on June 16, 2016, 12:57:35 pm
You think he's a stud, you should see his little brother, Wading. His sister, Swimming, is a great basketball player too.

Her given name is actually Kitty.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

hawgwash