Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone Going to the Sidelines?

Started by HawgWild, March 04, 2015, 05:32:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HawgWild

March 04, 2015, 05:32:52 pm Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 08:43:42 am by HawgWild
I'm about 10% cash now and thinking about increasing that to around 50%. Anyone else?

PEtrader

Oddball on NWA: "I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know. "

ricepig

Quote from: PEtrader on March 04, 2015, 05:43:20 pm
Huh?

So you are going in?

Definitely confused me,  he could be my broker.

HawgWild

Quote from: HawgWild on March 04, 2015, 05:32:52 pm
I'm about 10% cash now and thinking about increasing that to around 50%. Anyone else?
Bad, my bad! Had that totally turned around. Sorry, happy hour posting. Thinking about reducing my stake in equities. And I'm not thinking about investing in the dinar.

PEtrader

Oddball on NWA: "I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know. "

BENTON PIGGEE

I think market will bounce up at least one more time before the trend changes. When it does, with interest rates rising, dividend stocks, bonds, energy/utility and growth stocks  looking shaky, what would be a good investment besides cash?

PEtrader

Quote from: BENTON PIGGEE on March 15, 2015, 08:21:26 pm
I think market will bounce up at least one more time before the trend changes. When it does, with interest rates rising, dividend stocks, bonds, energy/utility and growth stocks  looking shaky, what would be a good investment besides cash?

Stocks,  economy is picking up,  and inflation will hit soon.  Don't try and buck the trend boys.

HawgWild

Well, my dividend payers have certainly fallen out of favor and my energy stocks got hammered. I'm now underwater on those. I really don't want to ride out a significant down turn. I guess my risk tolerance is changing as I'm aging.