Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

baseball cant get here fast enough

Started by superior_wang, January 30, 2014, 04:38:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

superior_wang

after sunday you folks do realize we are S.O.L. for a few months till mlb gets going? aint watchin no basketball or hockey.

watched moneyball last night for the bazillionth time, got the juices flowing.

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

superior_wang

jrulz83

Pitchers and catchers start reporting to spring training in the next 2+ weeks. The first full squad workouts begin a week after catchers and pitchers report. There is hope on the horizon. I have been scratching marks on the wall counting down days.....
Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

Hog1966

TX HOG

superior_wang

Quote from: TX HOG on January 31, 2014, 11:20:55 am
Go Rangers!

rangers  play the rockies here in denver  sometime  in the first half of the season i think..  already got my tix.. hoping to catch Darvish.

GolfNut57

Quote from: superior_wang on January 31, 2014, 11:54:09 am
rangers  play the rockies here in denver  sometime  in the first half of the season i think..  already got my tix.. hoping to catch Darvish.

Pretty sure you will have to beat out Soto and Arencibia for that to happen.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

superior_wang

Quote from: GolfNut57 on January 31, 2014, 03:32:18 pm
Pretty sure you will have to beat out Soto and Arencibia for that to happen.

my knees are older than them combined lol.