Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How do the next 3 weeks unfold?

Started by TebowHater, November 24, 2017, 07:03:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TebowHater

Tomorrow starts a 3 week open recruiting period before early signing day. Supposedly 80-90% of guys are to sign that day.

Are we going to have anyone out on the road recruiting or are we just going to be waiting in the wind? Not trying to be inflammatory, genuinely curious if anyone has thoughts

Boardon Hamsay

Interim coach and some staff will continue recruiting activities but now obviously have a limited sales pitch so to speak.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Bkhardicars

Gus hits the ground recruiting on Monday, a few recruits switch from Auburn to UofA over the next 3 weeks.

Piggie

Quote from: Bkhardicars on November 24, 2017, 09:50:45 pm
Gus hits the ground recruiting on Monday, a few recruits switch from Auburn to UofA over the next 3 weeks.

This would make me happy.
It's a great day to be a Bryant Hornet!

cjack

Listening to the press conference, I believe we will have a coach by Monday. I understand JCP is a mouthpiece for whoever is in charge. She mentioned the signing date is important, but the recruiting is just as important and it begins Sunday.  I think if Auburn loses, Gus is our coach. If Auburn wins, Norvell is. And I think they start next week
Woooo Pig Soooie!

East Clintwood

Norvell has a conference championship game on 12/2
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

checkraiser88

It's the next 3 days really if Auburn loses the Iron bowl