Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My son just committed to....

Started by Houston h, February 03, 2013, 01:34:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TNhawgfan

Congrats! I don't live far from there - good school
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

oldfart

congrats in order. i grew up in east tennessee and tusculum is highly regarded as an educational institution...

TNPIG

Congrats! I live in Arlington and helped up in the booth at all the home games. I remember pointing to #54 on the paper quite a bit. Any word on where Drew Reed is going?

jlrock

Congrats to Cole "red hawg"  Yea you know who this is :).

JRHoward

Woooo Pig!

Rzback

Winning Percentages (how times have changed!) Frank Broyles 71%  Lou Holtz  74%  Ken Hatfield 76%  Jack Crowe 38%  Joe Kines 35%  Danny Ford 47% Houston Nutt 61%  Bobby Petrino 67%  John L Smith  33%  Bret Bielema 46%  Chad Morris 14%  Sam Pittman 52%

KCRazorbackfan

Big congratulations! ;D ;D  You must be real proud of him!! 
Life took me to Central Florida, but I'll always be a Razorback.

oldbear

Congrats. You deserve to be proud. Hope he does well and has a great time.

arkansasstory

ChicoHog

I remember you discussing him on Hogville going into his junior year I believe and you thought he might have a chance for a scholarship somewhere.  glad to know it worked out for your family.  Good luck!

GoHogs1091

Congratulations!!!  He will probably receive some good football coaching.  Smaller Universities/Colleges is where some of the best football coaching occurs.  Even though the FBS level gets all of the press/Media attention, the football and football coaching at smaller Universities/Colleges is really the "backbone" of College Football.   

Arkamedes

Congratulations! He looks like a fine young man.
"The time is always right to do what is right." ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Rise above oneself and grasp the world." ~ Archimedes