Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fair warning to everyone - DO NOT POST PERSONAL CONTACT INFO!

Started by Doug, June 23, 2012, 05:54:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug

Lanny received TWO calls directly from the NCAA regarding this fiasco. I had to pull Extra Innings offline temporarily to complete the search to make sure no more posts of this nature were made.

Do NOT, I repeat, DO NOT post personal contact information for any coach, staff member, official or player on any LRB Sports Media, Inc. owned website (Hogville.net, FearlessFriday.com, GridironHistory.com, etc).

While we do understand that many people are pissed (myself included) about certain situations, we cannot be a facilitator, contributor or enabler towards the harassment of any person. I don't care if the information being provided is available elsewhere on the internet. It simply does not belong on Hogville.

We will cooperate completely and fully with any requests for information deemed appropriate by Governing organizations (within reason) when these situations arise.

From this moment forward, if you violate this rule, you will be banned, your account deleted, and ALL contact information turned over to the appropriate organization, if requested.  There are NO second chances. There's no warning. One and done.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)