Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yellow Belly Robley

Started by Snorkie, October 14, 2008, 10:07:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Snorkie

I think Yellow Belly Robley could whip anyones arse in the current wrestling associations. 
Snort Snort

Title Town

He was my favorite back in the day.

JusticeHawg

I play softball against Buck's son every year....he lives in Shreveport.   He's a good guy..........I played against Psycho Sid in the Wally Hall's in the early 90's also......I was told that Jerry the King Lawler used to play alot also.....

I miss the days of the old mid south wrestling.    Cowboy Bill Watts......Freebirds...JYD.....Killer Carl Cox and his finisher the "Brain Buster"......
apprehend that scumbag for impersonating a basketball coach!

RedSatinHog

Dick Murdoch was my absolute favorite MS wrestler.  After that, it was Jake Roberts and Col Buck Robley.

Of course, that organization had the biggest heel in the business, and arguably of all time--Skandor Akbar.
Pts/Game: 122nd
Rebounds/Game: 208th
Assists/Game:  240th
FG%:  173rd

Title Town

Yes it was. I grew up watching that on Saturday mornings.

jbell96

Quote from: Snorkie on October 14, 2008, 10:07:30 am
I think Yellow Belly Robley could whip anyones arse in the current wrestling associations. 
Snort Snort

Overtheroadtruckdriver

buckley christopher george robley III - very few heels like him around anymore....

Hawgzilla

Docter X loading up the boot......... ;D

hootiehater

Quote from: JusticeHawg on October 24, 2008, 02:50:48 am
I play softball against Buck's son every year....he lives in Shreveport.   He's a good guy..........I played against Psycho Sid in the Wally Hall's in the early 90's also......I was told that Jerry the King Lawler used to play alot also.....

I miss the days of the old mid south wrestling.    Cowboy Bill Watts......Freebirds...JYD.....Killer Carl Cox and his finisher the "Brain Buster"......

I believe it was Killer Karl Kox -- and how about "Bruiser" Bob Sweetan. I was ringside at Barton in LR for a match of the Sweetan - Doctor X fued. Great Blood match!!

Back in the late 60's - early 70's ... there was a tag team "the Masked Medics". They were bad to the bone.

Buck Robley was my late father's favorite...He was a great heel.
It's all good in the Hog Neighborhood