Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OMG Hacksaw Jim Duggan looks horrible

Started by BigSexyHog, October 20, 2008, 09:25:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Racinray

he's another one thats older than dirt, he needs to ride off into the sunset.

BigSexyHog

Quote from: Pooky on October 20, 2008, 09:46:27 pm
pic?

link?

Sorry no pic... He was just on the show in his old uniform.  Looked about 70 years old.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Snorkie

Danny Hodge lost a lot of weight too in 1972 to defeat The Indian and his tambourine.

RedSatinHog

Duggan was as ugly as a bad year is long to begin with.  25-30 years in that business will do that to you, especially if you're as ugly as he is.
Pts/Game: 122nd
Rebounds/Game: 208th
Assists/Game:  240th
FG%:  173rd

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

DeltaBoy

Hacksaw vs Dr Death Steve Williams in those Helmet match's were Classics!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

TR1

We met Hacksaw in Paragould and he was very nice!

RedSatinHog

In one of his earlier gigs, Duggan worked for Peter Maivia's Hawaiian promotion and was in a tag team known as "The Convicts".

His first big start in wrestling came when he was at SMU.  He wrestled his first-ever match in the Von Erich promotion against Gino Hernandez.

JusticeHawg

Quote from: rzrbkman on November 20, 2008, 02:52:23 pm
Duggan was originally brought into Bill Watts Mid-South Wrestling by Skandor Akbar in a bully of the week tryout to injure The Junkyard Dog. He was billed as being from New York City but the promotors must have liked him during his 1st appearence on Mid-South because it wasn't long before he was a regular on the program.

I think I remember either his first time on Midsouth TV or one of the first times.    It was during a match in Shreveport at the Fairgrounds during the state fair.   While JYD was having his match there was a guy dressed as a gorilla handing out balloons to the kids.    Right as the match ended he get in the ring ....got down in the three point stance and took JYD out....lol.........man......I miss Midsouth.
apprehend that scumbag for impersonating a basketball coach!

DeltaBoy

Mid-South was wrestling at it's best.

Brass Knuckle champions, TapedFist champions, Strap matches, Bullrider Belt matches with the Bell attached.
great men like Cowboy Bill Watts, Killer Karl Kox
Dory Funk the figure 4 the Brainbuster

Wow those were the days.

RedSatinHog

Quote from: JusticeHawg on November 24, 2008, 03:01:53 am

I think I remember either his first time on Midsouth TV or one of the first times.    It was during a match in Shreveport at the Fairgrounds during the state fair.   While JYD was having his match there was a guy dressed as a gorilla handing out balloons to the kids.    Right as the match ended he get in the ring ....got down in the three point stance and took JYD out....lol.........man......I miss Midsouth.

He had already been around for a while at that point.  He, DiBiasie, and Matt Borne were running together as "The Rat Pack".

MS_HogFan

Quote from: ImHogginIt on October 24, 2008, 09:10:01 am
Here is a recent one

Good Lord...Look how big his fist is compared to the other guy.
SOOIE

code3hawg

I think Duggan went through a battle with testicular cancer
Quit Whinning and support your Team!

maniax22bolts20

kidney cancer for certain. he's a real tough guy.

happy 55th birthday HJD.

husker71

His dad was police chief in upstate NY.  My friend went to the same high school and said he would come back a practice football with them (in pads) and just bury them and coach would   tell the players to try harder, but the Duggan is really good guy.

DeltaBoy

Overtheroadtruckdriver

He looks the same as he always looked. Someone in this post mentioned Killer Karl Kox. He adn Dick Murdock had a great rivalry and the brainbuster was a move that is all but forgotten these days, unfortunately.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on February 07, 2009, 08:56:26 pm
He looks the same as he always looked. Someone in this post mentioned Killer Karl Kox. He adn Dick Murdock had a great rivalry and the brainbuster was a move that is all but forgotten these days, unfortunately.

Yep I have not seen a Brainbuster in over 15 years on any Wrestling show.  You can find them on Youtube.