Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Watching game on phone help????

Started by Atkinshogfan, October 07, 2017, 08:46:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Atkinshogfan

What's the best way to watch the game on your phone??? Have a wedding to attend but don't wanna miss the hogs victory today!!!! Thanks for the help

LRrazorback

Using the ESPN app, you'll need to provide your service provider and password, so know that info before you get somewhere and don't have it

ballz2thewall

you must have a service provider, ie., cable, OR slingtv or directvnow.

if you're pressed for time, slingtv is the easiest way to go. it is your "cable" and your app that has the espn packages, all in a single package.

it'll also allow you to use the espn app separately if you wish.

COST - IF you have a cable provider, then you can likely do it for free with the espn app.

IF you DON'T have a cable provider then it'll cost you around $25 with slingtv. roughly $25 with directvnow. my personal preference between the two is sling.
The rest of the frog.

Boardon Hamsay

Skip the wedding. Weddings are illegal during football season anyway.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

jkstock04

Weddings in the middle of the fall = pure misery.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Atkinshogfan

I agree they should be ban during football season

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: Atkinshogfan on October 07, 2017, 10:12:28 am
I agree they should be ban during football season

Or have it on a Tuesday!!!!!!
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

HawgPound

Quote from: ballz2thewall on October 07, 2017, 09:44:24 am
you must have a service provider, ie., cable, OR slingtv or directvnow.

if you're pressed for time, slingtv is the easiest way to go. it is your "cable" and your app that has the espn packages, all in a single package.

it'll also allow you to use the espn app separately if you wish.

COST - IF you have a cable provider, then you can likely do it for free with the espn app.

IF you DON'T have a cable provider then it'll cost you around $25 with slingtv. roughly $25 with directvnow. my personal preference between the two is sling.

If he does not have cable he can use a free trial of one of the services and avoid any cost.

LZH

SlingTV. Just make sure you have a card handy. Mine turned on immediately.