Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just renewed my season Football Tix and the USC,

Started by TulsaHawg, February 07, 2006, 12:23:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TulsaHawg

Bama, Ole Miss, & Tennessee games can only be purchased as part of the Fayetteville season package.

LSU tix can only be bought with the LR season package.  :razorback:

Should be BIG crowds all year!

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

YepItsMe

Hey when do the tickets for seperate games go on sale?

TulsaHawg

Quote from: hSv on February 07, 2006, 12:35:25 pm
Did you increase your donation?

Maintained the same.  Did you increase yours?  You realize HDN will probably get a raise after this year. :P 

hogsNbeer

Hopefully we'll fare better at home than we have in the past  vs SEC, or ranked teams... :puke:

Shag66

I haven't seen my renewal in the mail yet...  hmmm...

Deuce Pigelow

I haven't gotten mine yet either, when did you get yours??

DukeOfPork

Quote from: TulsaHawg on February 07, 2006, 12:23:30 pm
Bama, Ole Miss, & Tennessee games can only be purchased as part of the Fayetteville season package.

If we win, yes.

If somebody from Pine Bluff is forced to buy a season ticket package, that doesn't mean he'll drive up to Fayetteville for all the games.  All that means is that Frank will get his money regardless of whether the guy's seat is empty or not.

Which is all that matters to Frank...

hogsNbeer

Quote from: hogcrazynut69 on February 07, 2006, 02:56:47 pm
I haven't gotten mine yet either, when did you get yours??

Dude prolly went on line and did it...I've only gotten  my foundation pledge deal in the mail..... Tix renewal won't be mailed out until April....I think that's when I usually get mine....May be wrong...

Bigmac

I may be mistaken but I thought season ticket renewals for football don't come out until later in the year. After that then the individual games go on sale. The only thing I have recieved was the renewal for the Razorback Foundation last month that is due by May 1st for football. I was going to drop my contribution to show my displeasure but it looks like I will remain a tush hog since things are looking up finally.

djgaffer

Oh by the way they snuck a price increase in there on me.  This 5 game schedule costs $75 a seat more than the one from 2 years ago. 

dirthog

"This is no dress rehearsal, we are professionals and this is the big time"- Waylon Jennings

hogsNbeer

Quote from: djgaffer on February 07, 2006, 03:49:54 pm
Oh by the way they snuck a price increase in there on me.  This 5 game schedule costs $75 a seat more than the one from 2 years ago. 

Gotta help pay for Nutt's UNEARNED salary...

Shag66

Hehe...  I guess I need to check my e-mail more often... 

I got my renewal 2 days ago in my e-mail....

TulsaHawg

Quote from: Shag66 on February 07, 2006, 04:10:42 pm
Hehe...  I guess I need to check my e-mail more often... 

I got my renewal 2 days ago in my e-mail....

Yep, email is how they notified me.

TulsaHawg

Quote from: PorkPariah on February 07, 2006, 03:08:20 pm
Quote from: TulsaHawg on February 07, 2006, 12:23:30 pm

If we win, yes.

If somebody from Pine Bluff is forced to buy a season ticket package, that doesn't mean he'll drive up to Fayetteville for all the games.  All that means is that Frank will get his money regardless of whether the guy's seat is empty or not.

Which is all that matters to Frank...

I would imagine there will be excellent crowds for the games with USC, Bama, Ole Miss, Tennessee, and LSU regardless of our record.  Of course, we should have a decent record when we play USC.  ;D