Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Texas describes playing at Arkansas (interesting comments about Fayetteville/UA)

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, February 07, 2006, 12:12:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoggy Mo Pena

Man you must be really bored to be looking at Texas Tennis.  Pretty cool though.

Hog6

Quote from: Hoggy Mo Pena on February 07, 2006, 12:37:41 pm
Man you must be really bored to be looking at Texas Tennis.  Pretty cool though.

I actually posted that over on the Slop.  And I was not looking at Texas tennis!  I googled Razorbacks and this article came up.  I meant to type in "Texan decribes..."  Sounds like a pretty lively tennis match.

hogsanity

Okay we are now discussing tennis.  SOmeone please just shut the board down.  Game over man, game over.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Hog6

Quote from: hogsanity on February 07, 2006, 02:52:57 pm
Okay we are now discussing tennis.  SOmeone please just shut the board down.  Game over man, game over.

Hey, there's not much going on you have to admit.  I wasn't interested in the tennis, just the Texass kid's description of Fayetteville and the boisterous crowd.

GrizzledHogFan

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

hogsanity

Surely this discussion is one of the signs that the end is near!!!!!!!!!
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE