Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ole Miss at Oxford

Started by claycohog, February 07, 2006, 11:55:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

claycohog

will be the big game for this team.  LSU would be a tough win for any team since their coming off a loss.  If we lose at Oxford the team will quit on Heath and Hipsher will be coaching us in the SEC tourney.

lumphog

I know it`s a STRETCH, but I`ve got a good feeling about the LSU game. I hope Pookie`s success carries over into this game. If it does "WATCH-OUT" we can take this one.........I`m wearing a chicken foot around my neck until game time.......for LUCK.

hogsanity

THis tem should be able to beat old Miss if they play on MArs wearing skirts.  Ole Miss is AMAZINGLY bad. 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Rocky&Boarwinkle

Quote from: hogsanity on February 07, 2006, 12:55:25 pm
THis tem should be able to beat old Miss if they play on MArs wearing skirts.  Ole Miss is AMAZINGLY bad. 

It hasn't stopped us before.  We are an equal opportunity loser.  See Mississippi State for a good example this year.

hogsanity

Did not say we WOULD beat them.  Said they SHOULD. 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

claycohog

Didn't say he would be gone mid-season.  Last time I checked Sec tourney was still at the END of the season.

othermac

i am going to the ole miss game and i will be expecting a win. they will be lucky to score 50 points. we will take them to the woodshed.
"opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" Thomas Edison

pbjones81

Quote from: claycohog on February 07, 2006, 11:55:04 am

LSU would be a tough win for any team since their coming off a loss. 

This could go both ways, dont forget, Florida lost to South Carolina right after their loss to (I think Tennessee?)  They played unmotivated and lost twice in a row.  Hopefully LSU does the same.