Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bad call in Gonzaga game

Started by PHill94, February 07, 2006, 01:14:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PHill94

Did anyone check out the idiot call that a foul with half a second left? He was 20 ft. away and called a foul on the final play to give Gonzage the winning free throw. I guess if your America's team then calls like that just come natural. It would be great to know what that feels like. If that play had been the other way or if it was Duke then that would have been called a great block and be a top 10 play. I could really care less about St. Mary's or Gonzaga or that goofy looking Morrison kid, but when I see refs take a game away from kids playing their hearts out then its just a disgrace to the game.

Ugly Uncle

Seriously, what happens if Duke plays Gonzaga?  The refs would have a terrible time trying to figure out who to give the game to.
Retired Radio Host

Lando Calrissian

What about this one:

Duke vs Gonzaga vs the Steelers vs the Indianapolis Colts vs Florida's football team in that game in Fayetteville 2 or 3 seasons ago vs Hulk Hogan.

Who do the ref's side with?

I pick Florida 3 seasons ago (or whenever that was).
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

Tater Salad

Give the refs a break...especially the Wrestling refs, they have it the toughest...getting tapped on the shoulder and hit with a chair and all other kinds of distractions...boy thats gotta be a tough tough job

dmhog v2.0

Quote from: uglyuncle on February 07, 2006, 01:17:18 am
Seriously, what happens if Duke plays Gonzaga?  The refs would have a terrible time trying to figure out who to give the game to.

They'd give it to the Steelers.