Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spring practice

Started by Hoggy Potter, February 06, 2006, 12:43:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoggy Potter

Spring practice is March 27th-April 15th with the red/white game on the 15th.  How many of you are going? 
Just Play to Win Baby!!!

ICEman

"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

CharlieHog

April 15 is also a home date for the baseball Hogs. We host Kentucky that weekend.

bdutt

April 15 = Greatest weekend of the spring
"Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who usually do."

Patch

With Gus on board, and a new offense in the works, I'd be surprised if this red/white game didn't set an attendance record (not that it would be hard to do). I may head up there for a good weekend of baseball and hopefully good football.

NATEHOGG216

Hell ya, thank god its on the 15.  After i get done giving all my $$$$$ to that darned IRaSS I can at least go out and watch some FB.  I will be there
Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Planning on being there.

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

Lando Calrissian

What is the attendence record (if there is such a thing) for a Razorback Spring football scrimmage?

I'm going, by the way.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

Patch

Quote from: Lando Calrissian on February 06, 2006, 01:24:06 pm
What is the attendence record (if there is such a thing) for a Razorback Spring football scrimmage?

I'm going, by the way.

I don't know, 12 or so. Do trainers count?

Pastor_Hog

Thanks for the info.  I will be there.
Watch the Hogs on Saturday and worship Jesus on Sunday.

Jean-Luc PIGard

Quote from: Lando Calrissian on February 06, 2006, 01:24:06 pm

I'm going, by the way.

Back in the '70s, we had a spring game in RS and another one the next week in WMS.  I think I remember the number 35,000 thrown around as an attendance figure for one game (not both combined).

Shizzle

Great way to forget tax day lol
www.southernlandmanagement.com If I may be of any assistance.

gumby013

Tax day is the 17th this year.

PigMan

Does anyone know what's the current attendance record?  Would 30,000 do it? Bet it would.

mikeirwin

Last year they drew about 8 thousand and claimed 25 thousand.
A good figure for this spring would be 15 thousand.
I think if the spring goes well and Gus' offense is clicking by the time of the so called spring game you might see 20 thousand on hand.

karma26

I went last year for the first time. I was kinda let down. I hope it's better this year. There were nowhere near 25,000, surprised they tried to claim it.

hoggytonk

Can't wait. Plan on making a weeknd of it.

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

jrw11475

I will be in the office unfortunately doing FREAKING TAX RETURNS, but everyone CALL THEM HOGS on my behalf.

RebelHawg

Damn Stewie good pics...I see Coach Rogers in one of those.

dukefan

Went last year, and will go again!

karma26

Man looking at those pics gives me the football itch, i'm so ready  :razorback:

DOGALUM

Quote from: karma26 on February 06, 2006, 09:16:57 pm
Man looking at those pics gives me the football itch, i'm so ready  :razorback:
ewww.....maybe you should try a little gold bond powder for that itch.  Works for me!!
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

karma26

:P  somehow I should have known that was coming  ::)

DOGALUM

A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

rricha

will be there for the lettermen weekend with Bert Zinamon and Gary anderson.