Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The "Honoring the 94 team" day thread (oh and arkansas-georgia as well i guess?)

Started by mathhog, March 01, 2009, 03:02:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgdevildawg

Great save by Henry!  Old school run by the Hogs--what is it, 22-2 now?
"Don't worry I'm sure I can struggle my way out of this. I'll just pull my legs out with my hands. And now I'll pull my arms out with my face."--Homer Simpson

jfred59

Ulysses_S_Grunt

HawgnCorona

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Hogbody

chiefsfan

Raycom announcers no matter how bad they can be, made a good point.   Fortson and Clarke should just spend the entire summer together, they have opposite strengths and weaknesses
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Ulysses_S_Grunt

HawgnCorona

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

SteveInArk

Wide open on that 3 by Clarke.  Nobody close.  Wish that had gone down.
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Quote from: SteveInArk on March 01, 2009, 03:42:44 pm
Wide open on that 3 by Clarke.  Nobody close.  Wish that had gone down.

Just needs to keep shooting those, he'll get hot.

jfred59

I know we are playing well and I hate to point this out but you see very plainly in this one that Welsh does not want to pass to Rotnei.  On one possession Rotnei was just standing there WIDE open and it was left up so Sanchez to pass it to him....

Ulysses_S_Grunt

olivebranchhog

Who taught these guys to play defense? And where has this person been the whole season?
Sometimes it takes a loss to make us realize what's really important

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Hogbody

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Ulysses_S_Grunt

HawgnCorona

Ulysses_S_Grunt

THExONE

Quote from: jfred59 on March 01, 2009, 03:44:03 pm
I know we are playing well and I hate to point this out but you see very plainly in this one that Welsh does not want to pass to Rotnei.  On one possession Rotnei was just standing there WIDE open and it was left up so Sanchez to pass it to him....

I saw that also
If at first you dont suceed, so much for sky diving.......

SteveInArk

hawgdevildawg

Raycom announcer just called it "Bill Walton Arena."  He corrected himself, but still...that's pretty awful.
"Don't worry I'm sure I can struggle my way out of this. I'll just pull my legs out with my hands. And now I'll pull my arms out with my face."--Homer Simpson

Ulysses_S_Grunt

barnes of uga with a big slam, 39-27 hogs

clarke drives and draws a foul on the other end

chiefsfan

Its taken a few minutes but we are finally getting the hang of the 1-3-1

Ulysses_S_Grunt

THExONE

But welsh just dished it to Clark soo....... There goes that theory.

If at first you dont suceed, so much for sky diving.......

HawgnCorona

jfred59

Quote from: hawgdevildawg on March 01, 2009, 03:48:01 pm
Raycom announcer just called it "Bill Walton Arena."  He corrected himself, but still...that's pretty awful.

Raycom has always been awful

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Hogbody

Ulysses_S_Grunt

SteveInArk

Ulysses_S_Grunt

HawgnCorona

woodhog14

Quote from: THExONE on March 01, 2009, 03:37:41 pm
georgia is terrible.....

Yep...and this is one reason we look so good. Georgia is worse than us. Serioulsly

Ulysses_S_Grunt

hogs holding for the last shot
welsh nails a 3!!!!! 47-30 hogs at halftime!!

WOO PIG SOOOIEE!

Hogbody

jfred59

SteveInArk

Hogbody

JBucc

It probably won't happen given our depth problems but wouldn't it be great if we could score 100 with the '94 team there!
Read the guidelines for signature images.

HawgnCorona

chiefsfan

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Pigsknuckles

We can't count on Georgia turning over like that in the 2nd half. Hey, we actually drained some threes.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"