Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will Frank be at the Bud Sunday afternoon?

Started by Tom A, February 27, 2009, 07:41:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom A

Buck Brewer

Boarcephus

Broyles image is tarnished to say the least by his dealings with nutt.  I'm not really sure but if I had to bet the house, I'd say yes but just because of his ego.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

rude1

What? and miss the opportunity to remind everyone he was the one who had the foresight to hire Nolan? I think not. It was the last thing good he did in his last 20 years or so at the UA.

BigoBoys

That is a great question.  I bet he will be out taking a walk. 

hogman64

Maybe Almer Lee will be there dressed as an Ole Miss Rebel.......again.

rzrbackrob

Good is the enemy of great

The Boar War

He will be there (probably in a notable spot in the stands) but I don't think there's anyway he and Nolan shake hands.  I haven't thought about it this way before but that might be a deal breaker for Nolan.

tophawg19

he will be the one in the white hood and sheet . probably fine linen at that. lol
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

pigface

Frank will apologize for Nolan not being able to "feed the monster" after our great championship season of only 15 short years ago.

mellonhead

Didnt he die a couple months ago or maybe i just dreamed it. Seriously i think his ego may keep him away from the game.

scottwillrazbackfan1

Quote from: tophawg19 on February 28, 2009, 11:39:32 am
he will be the one in the white hood and sheet . probably fine linen at that. lol

That was funny!!!!!!!!!!
+1

Tom A

I couldn't make up my mind if his ego would keep him away or would make him go out of his way to be there.  Definitely will be interesting to see if he shows up.

Hollywood_HOGan45

i have NO RESPECT for Frank after the way he dealt with the Nolan situation and especially taking up for his little buddy mr. nuttsack.

Frank built arkansas athletics but he did everything in his power to kill it. Nolan was getting WAY too big for Frank and Frank couldnt stand it. Frank wanted to be the one and only icon at the UA.

Sivad

So that hate-filled Nolan can continue to publicly throw slurs at him?