Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How many show up for the game on Sunday?

Started by Hooter, February 27, 2009, 04:13:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hooter

Do you think that we will still have a big crowd to honor the '94 champs?  I hope so...and the current team really needs the encouragement.  I would imagine that there will be a full house, what say you?

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

Razor_back

Go Hogs

hogs777

GO HOGS!!!!

BloodRedHog

Standing room only at halftime....but....

current players' families only during the first and second half....
Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

Big crowd this weekend, I'm afraid tumbleweeds will blow through during Ole Miss game.

BOAR'N LEGACY

Considering the game is sold out, I'm gonna have to go with a full house...The fans will show up in force to honor the team and I bet the players are pumped to be back in Bud Walton...Well everyone except for Elmer Martin anyway...I wonder if they'll put it on Raycom for him in the dayroom...
"If it's important enough for you, you'll find a way. If it's not, you'll find an excuse." - Jimmy Dykes

"What if DOG was spelled C-A-T?" - Oger

"Cinnabons from Taco Bell: They'll make you cream your pants!" - Nick Kremers

Calihog

Wish I could be there... I remember that team like yesterday.  Too bad we don't have a Cory Beck that makes sure everybody does their job and plays their roles on this current team.  I will never forget B-Nasty throwing up the Omega hooks after the dunks.  Does anybody remember the converse commercial after the championship where the final line was... in the end, nobody could withstand 40 minutes of Hell?
Gives me chills...

HawgWild

The game's a sell out and I expect a full house, including me. I'm excited about going! May be my last game at BW. Got to watch my finances more closely and for what I'm currently getting for my money...............

BigoBoys

Marshfieldhog

It will be full, crickets for the Ole Miss game.

They should have had MayDay and Big O play against the 94 team after the UGA game. Remember when MayDay played against Sid/Brewer/Delph years ago, Barnhill was packed for that reunion game. Lots of fun!!!

Boarcephus

I'm sure BWA will be full but this is a long overdue tribute to Nolan and his team.  I think many have seen that Nolan was right and was a victim of a well oiled machine run by Broyles.   They will show up to voice their support of Nolan and a big old "Up Yours" to Broyles.  Without Nolan, this  game is a non event for the majority of the fans.  Like it or not, the fans are quitting JP and his team as we watch.   
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

WhenPigsFly

Truth be told, there were probably a LOT of us who thot it was time for Nolan to leave.  Things had seemingly slipped badly, but only by the standard that Nolan himself had set.

The next year, we would probably have been pretty good:  Sullinger woudn't have transferred, and Andre Iguodola was coming in.

We would love for the team now to be as good as those "bad" teams of the later Nolan years.

Hogs-In-My-Heart

March 01, 2009, 11:38:35 am #13 Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 10:55:23 pm by Hogs-In-My-Heart
Post deleted, gone, vanished, never to return.